BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-01-2012, 10:03 PM   #1
matacuero
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 135I Stage 2 Dinan

Alufelgen CS7 Silver wheels with TPMS

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
For Sale a set of AluFelgen CS7 Silver wheels with TPMS. They are 135 specific offsets sized 18x8 and 18X9. Rear tires are still in good condition. Front tires are not. Bought them from Mcleaud about 6 months ago with the intention of using them as a set to track my car with but never actually went through with it. Have been busy transitioning out of the military, just retired 2 days ago!! He was selling for 800 but I definitely want to get rid of them quickly so much I'll let them go much cheaper.

I can let go for 575$ firm to someone local or who is willing to pay for shipping. Have very tiny curb rash in rear and very few nicks, etc but nothing out of the norm or sufficiently to detract from the wheels.

Rear Tires are Toyo R1Rs, and have at least more than half tread life remaining. I used this rear wheel/tire set for 1 night at Budd's Creek and they were incredibly better than my run craps. I can keep the 2 tires and sell just the set of 4 wheels for 500$ or keep with rear tires for 575.

Email me at jlrcongas@gmail.com if anyone has any questions.
click below for pics on thread
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=762894

Appreciate 0