BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-19-2016, 01:32 AM   #1
jeffgingras
1addict
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW i3

2008 BMW 128i coupe

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Well cared for and nicely equipped 2008 BMW 128i coupe. Alpine White exterior with Savanna Beige leather interior and black trim/carpeting. Includes BMW integrated rear-mounted bike carrier (holds two bikes).

Sport, premium, and cold weather packages. Xenon HID headlights. USB and 3.5mm audio ports. HD radio. Comfort access. Park distance control (rear). Power front seats. Automatic climate control.

Selling to get a four-door car; baby on the way. All scheduled maintenance (full records available) performed by Murray BMW of Denver, and Bavarian Motors, LLC. One owner. Non-smoker. Always garaged. Mostly highway miles. No accidents. Ice cold A/C. Very clean interior. Title in-hand.

This car was daily-driven, and has 98,250 miles, so there are some blemishes on the front and rear bumpers, some curb rash on a few of the wheels, and some light wear on the driver's seat bolsters. Other than that, the car is very clean, and mechanically sound.

This car is among the final generation of BMWs equipped with the renowned N52 engine: 3.0 liter, naturally aspirated, inline 6 cylinder, with 230 horsepower and 200 lb-ft of torque. Combined with a 6-speed manual transmission, hydraulic power steering, and excellent handing, it is a well-balanced sports car, yet also capable of a surprising amount of utility. Would keep the car if I could, but not enough room in the garage, so it's time to find it a good, new home.

Attached Images

Last edited by jeffgingras; 09-25-2016 at 06:40 PM.. Reason: reduced price
Appreciate 0