BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-02-2016, 08:24 PM   #1
psamtik
Involuntarily BMW
Rep
Drives: 09 E82 135i

2009 135i N54 - all TSBs completed + TONS of extras!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 21,450.00

Item Interest
Sold!Sold!Sold!Sold!

See CL ad for pics + details! Willing to trade for S2000 with cash or C5 corvette with cash!
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5575878279.html

You're looking at well maintained, enthusiast owned, clean title, 6 speed manual 2009 135i with all of the issues that the twin turbo N54 engine has, fixed. It is tastefully modified with carbon fiber, suspension and some go-fast bits. I'm not a fan of the rear tail-lights - they came with the car. I have a better set, but those will be extra. More on that below.

This car comes smogged and ready to go! Willing to trade for these, if you add cash: S2000, Corvette (C5) and Miata.

This has been my car since October 2014. I'm a huge BMW enthusiast, having owned a 99 M3 and 97 328i before this. It has been meticulously maintained. All the service bulletins + recalls have been tended to (minus the latest Takata Air Bag recall. All local BMW dealerships are out of parts at the moment, but the relevant paperwork will be delivered with the car) and I've followed up on every single detail that a shop has reported with it. I've maintained it myself and with help from BR Racing and Fast Lane European.

This 135i has a number of options and modifications from (mostly) the previous owners that distinguish it from all the other dime-a-dozen 135i's. Stock, it makes 300hp at the crank. With a stage 1 tune and all the existing mods, I would not be surprised if it exceeds 370hp at the crank. It is a monster of a car.

Handling wise, this car is a dream to drive. It corners level thanks to its aftermarket suspension. It does not have the crappy run flats that are OEM - it runs some smooth riding but very capable Pirelli P Zero Nero all seasons.

I went through all the maintenance on this car that you'll see N54 engines typically go through. Injectors, water pump, spark plugs, clutch+flywheel. I have the oil filter housing gasket and a clutch delay delete'd valve ready for installation that will be thrown in for free. It will be a trouble free car for you.

Key Maintenance:
Replaced both turbos due to wastegate rattle in early 2015
Replaced injectors with index 11 in 11/2015
Replaced waterpump + thermostat in 09/2015
Replaced all 6 spark plugs + ignition coils over the course of 2015.

Modifications ($5000+):
RPI GT Quad Exhaust (MSRP: $2600)
http://esstuning.com/135i-rpi-perfor...xhaust-system/
aFe Stage 2+ Intake (MSRP: $400+) http://afepower.com/shop/details_new...0L&&brandID=53
Lowered on H&R Sport Springs + Koni Yellow Shocks (MSRP: $800+)
Turbo Tuner Plug in Chip
Bronze 261M Rims with Pirelli P Zero Nero All Seasons with plenty of life left
Carbon Fiber Front lip (damaged MSRP $400)
http://www.********.com/bmw-e82-e88-...front-lip.html
Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers (MSRP $130) http://www.********.com/bmw-e82-e88-...or-covers.html
Carbon Fiber rear diffuser (MSRP: $430 - needed for quad tip exhaust): http://www.********.com/bmw-e82-e88-...-diffuser.html
Aftermarket speakers that sound amazing. The stock Harmon Kardons are a little weak.
Hamann Pedal Set (MSRP $300)
Hamann eBrake Handle (MSRP: $200)

Options:
6 Speed Manual Transmission
Sunroof
5% Tint on back windows and rear windshield
Dimming mirrors
Adaptive Headlights (they turn as you turn the car)
M-Sport Package
Leather seats
Steering wheel radio controls
Cruise control
M badges on things
Performance brakes
Seats with inflatable side bolsters

Latest Maintenance:
Full inspection on car at BR Racing
New AGM battery - coded and installed properly.
3000 mile old motor oil.
New frontal underbody tray - old one cracked from road debris.
Re-tightening bolts on power steering pump after one fell out. Fixes common belt backlash issue, which takes out a number of systems.
New, gapped NGK spark plugs
New cabin air filter
New clutch + flywheel (12/2014) ($1800+)

Free bonuses:
Stock airbox so you can pass smog.
Stock speakers
Extra coolant from a coolant flush done when replacing water pump + thermostat
Air filter cleaner

Optional extras:
Stage 1 tune (I had it on stage 1, but de-tuned to stage 0 for the sale. I could bring it to stage 1 for you if you would like to.) - $FREE
135i Blackline Sport Tail Lights - see last picture ($350 value) - $300
Extra front+rear bumper - used for road trips - $320
Roof rack - $180
Bike rack - $150 for both, $95 each.

Cons / Problems:
Front bumper paint is a little cracked, as is the CF lip. The california roads and highways are not friendly to low cars. I'm pretty sad about this, but if you care about the cosmetic condition, this will be there.
Rear bumper has imprints of someone's screws from their license plates.
Smoked out taillights are not loved by all - I didn't like them - which is why I forked over big bucks to get the Euro LCI taillights.
Wheels were spray painted with primer and clearcoat, but the finish has trouble dealing with rocks and debris.
It eats gas quickly when you push the pedal down hard.

Please excuse the dirt in the car. I wanted to post this ad ASAP but I will clean the inside of the car prior to sale.

Last edited by psamtik; 05-16-2016 at 04:27 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2016, 05:53 PM   #2
psamtik
Involuntarily BMW
Rep
Drives: 09 E82 135i

CL ad keeps getting flagged. Anyone interested can PM me!
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2016, 10:53 PM   #3
jjohnnyk
Rep
Drives: Hyundai sonata silver 15000

Pmed you
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2016, 08:07 AM   #4
febul
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BSM 135i

Can you post pics of your ebrake handle?
Appreciate 0