BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-16-2010, 05:17 PM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

NCAA Basketball Tournament Brackets at DetailedImage.com w/$200 in prizes

Welcome to Detailed Image’s March Madness 2010 Bracket Contest. Absolutely anyone can play and anyone can win because we all know how crazy the tournament can be. You don't need any knowledge of college basketball, just make some selections and have fun! We are giving away $200 worth of Detailed Image gift certificates.

Prizes
1st - $100 Gift Certificate
2nd - $50 Gift Certificate
3rd & 4th - $25 Gift Certificates

Instructions - Please read carefully!
You must have a valid DetailedImage.com account. If you don’t have one sign up now. There is no purchase necessary to participate in this contest. Limit one bracket per user.

1. Click on the Detailed Image March Madness 2010 Bracket Contest, to go to our exclusive bracket group on Yahoo. A Yahoo account is required at this point. Sign in if you have an account and if you don’t have a Yahoo account sign up first then login. Once you sign in you will directed to our Detailed Image March Madness Group where you will be required to enter group password “detailedimage“ and create a name for your bracket. IMPORTANT! For privacy reasons please make your email private during the sign up process.
2. Fill your bracket out by the start of the first game on March 18, 2010. Remember to select the score for the final game, this will be used as the tie breaker to determine the winners if need be.
3. IMPORTANT!!! One last step send an email to di-contest@detailedimage.com with the subject line DI March Madness 2010. Include your Detailed Image account email address and the name of your bracket you used on Yahoo. The name of your bracket is the only way we can identify you if you win. This email must be received by the start of the first game on March 18, 2010.
4. Let March Madness begin. You can check your rankings when you sign in to yahoo and visit http://tournament.fantasysports.yaho...t1/group/49645. Winners will be notified by e-mail after the conclusion of the final game.

If you have any questions please let us know!

Greg @ DI

Also don't forget about our Huge Microfiber Sale going on through 3/18
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2010, 05:03 PM   #2
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

Fill out those brackets! We don't have too many people entered yet so you have a great chance of winning.

IMPORTANT - Don't forget to e-mail us with your e-mail address used on your DetailedImage.com account and your name you selected for your bracket!

Good luck!

Greg @ DI
Appreciate 0