BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-03-2009, 03:11 AM   #23
Taymaishu
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: I love massive black cocks

Garage List
2009 125i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chylld View Post
let me know if you want print-quality versions of any of them or if you want to see the rejects!
Yes to both! I'll PM you my email
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2009, 03:29 AM   #24
JMH1983
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: Black 135i AT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taymaishu View Post
Yeah same for me !
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2009, 03:32 AM   #25
chylld
Major
Rep
Drives: G08 iX3

Garage List
Quote:
Tell Karina she's wrong

Kidding Jonathan's car is really, really nice
haha that's like both of us buying chicken burgers and you saying "Jonathan your burger is really, really nice"

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMH1983 View Post
Yeah same for me !
pm's coming after i cook dinner!
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2009, 04:47 AM   #26
Cruiser
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: 125i M-Sport Convert Manual

Quote:
Hey Cruiser!

Glad to have you aboard, and of course, more than welcome when we do some cruises. It seems we're getting a bit of a Northern Beaches Posse happening!

So we have another WRX to BMW 1 series convert (me included). There are so many of us around! Where on the beaches are you?

I'm in the MonaVale/Warriewood area...and another buyer at C/C....I do have a contact there but ended up negotiating this one on my own.

Yes I think there are a good number of Rex upgraders on the forum. Like you my 125 will not be as fast as my Rex is, but it was time for a change from speedie to style if you know what I mean.

Cheers
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2009, 04:50 AM   #27
Taymaishu
Banned
Australia
Rep

Garage List
2009 125i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
I'm in the MonaVale/Warriewood area...and another buyer at C/C....I do have a contact there but ended up negotiating this one on my own.

Yes I think there are a good number of Rex upgraders on the forum. Like you my 125 will not be as fast as my Rex is, but it was time for a change from speedie to style if you know what I mean.

Cheers
Exactly know what you mean!

Did you test drive the 125? I was actually pretty pleasantly surprised, especially on the handling. Didn't think it would be anywhere near as good as the old AWD's, but the 125 is a hell of a lot of fun with GREAT handling!

There have been 2 times so far when i would have wiped in the WRX, and the DSC has saved me.

Warriewood eh! Well, when you get the car let me know and we'll do an Akuna run!
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2009, 05:43 AM   #28
JMH1983
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep

Garage List
lol at the moment i am outnumbered 3 : 1 in the north shore/northern beaches area. Where are all the 135's?
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2009, 05:53 AM   #29
Taymaishu
Banned
Australia
Rep

Garage List
2009 125i  [5.50]
Quote:
lol at the moment i am outnumbered 3 : 1 in the north shore/northern beaches area. Where are all the 135's?
Will be organising Akuna night run soon.

All northern beaches guys watch your PM's.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2009, 02:19 PM   #30
HPFREAK
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: C6 ZO6

Quote:
Heh, would you beleive i already have my baby back in for a re-buff ? after seing the few holograms on the hood and boot i spoke to Armin at A & M Hamadache detailing in Brookvale and he will at no charge rebuff the entire car at his suggestion before i even hinted at it.

Top guy, if anyone wants a really good full detail he charges $160 for a black car (costs more due to requiring a glaze) and gives the best job possible. He actually does all of Col Crawfords cars, i am guessing the dealer delivery first clean.
I just saw this thread. you guys have some nice rides. I have a Jet black 135 and I need to get it detailed badly. It has a ton of swirls and holograms from the dealer doing a piss poor job washing and waxing it. It depresses me every time I wash it.

Also you guys are so damn lucky you live in Sydney. I want togo there someday soon. Everyone I talk to that has been there goes on and on about how great it is and how nice everyone is.
      11-03-2009, 04:14 PM   #31
JMH1983
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad@PSI MOTORS View Post
I just saw this thread. you guys have some nice rides. I have a Jet black 135 and I need to get it detailed badly. It has a ton of swirls and holograms from the dealer doing a piss poor job washing and waxing it. It depresses me every time I wash it.

Also you guys are so damn lucky you live in Sydney. I want togo there someday soon. Everyone I talk to that has been there goes on and on about how great it is and how nice everyone is.
Great place, great people, and far away from most of the shit that's going on in the world. Some people call Australia the arse end of the world, but hell, if my kids (when i have them) are safe here then what more could you want ?

I love the US, i could live there, and i am stealing a SoCal girl from you !. But, i do really love it down here, and fortunately so does she.

Hit me up if you ever want to come visit, i might be able to hook you up ! always happy to help make more "converts"
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2009, 05:55 PM   #32
HPFREAK
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Great place, great people, and far away from most of the shit that's going on in the world. Some people call Australia the arse end of the world, but hell, if my kids (when i have them) are safe here then what more could you want ?

I love the US, i could live there, and i am stealing a SoCal girl from you !. But, i do really love it down here, and fortunately so does she.

Hit me up if you ever want to come visit, i might be able to hook you up ! always happy to help make more "converts"

LOL I may have to take you up on that sometime. i am looking to take a vacation. As far as stealing one of our girls in socal, that's ok, we have plenty.
      11-03-2009, 06:26 PM   #33
JMH1983
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad@PSI MOTORS View Post
LOL I may have to take you up on that sometime. i am looking to take a vacation. As far as stealing one of our girls in socal, that's ok, we have plenty.
Would you believe that there is a "man shortage" in Sydney ? i am happily adding to that list !
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2009, 06:28 PM   #34
Taymaishu
Banned
Australia
Rep

Garage List
2009 125i  [5.50]
Quote:
Would you believe that there is a "man shortage" in Sydney ? i am happily adding to that list !
We have to sow our wild oats. What can i say?

JMH, Akuna some time soon?
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2009, 06:29 PM   #35
HPFREAK
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
A man shortage???? what the hell is happening to them? Are they getting killed by visiting Americans? or is it the Great Whites? this is interesting news. Are there a lot of women then? if so Imay need to move, cause I like the odds
      11-03-2009, 09:54 PM   #36
Breville
Scum in the sun
Australia
Rep
Drives: 135i Coupe TiAg

Garage List
2008 135i Coupe  [0.00]
Hi guys, I'm Belrose. Keep me in the PM loop for an Akuna drive. I've been busy recently and haven't really been online much. Had my car for 15 months, mainly do track days to get the beans out. Look forward to a run up the road one night!

One should love animals. They are so tasty.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2009, 10:26 PM   #37
Taymaishu
Banned
Australia
Rep

Garage List
2009 125i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breville View Post
Hi guys, I'm Belrose. Keep me in the PM loop for an Akuna drive. I've been busy recently and haven't really been online much. Had my car for 15 months, mainly do track days to get the beans out. Look forward to a run up the road one night!
PM sent
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2009, 08:03 AM   #38
jkho
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: Black MY09 E82 125i Coupe

Quote:
Tell Karina she's wrong

Kidding Jonathan's car is really, really nice
What about Christine ? :P
      11-04-2009, 02:09 PM   #39
JMH1983
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep

Garage List
Lol what about Justin ?

Tay named my car last night. Figures it looks like a "Justin Timberlake" kind of car. Must admit not sure i like it, saying i am taking "Justin for a spin" doesnt seem quite as sexy as saying i am "taking christine for a ride " =P
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2009, 03:04 PM   #40
Taymaishu
Banned
Australia
Rep

Garage List
2009 125i  [5.50]
Quote:
Lol what about Justin ?

Tay named my car last night. Figures it looks like a "Justin Timberlake" kind of car. Must admit not sure i like it, saying i am taking "Justin for a spin" doesnt seem quite as sexy as saying i am "taking christine for a ride " =P
Christine takes ME for a ride
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2009, 03:08 PM   #41
chylld
Major
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Lol what about Justin ?

hahhaha Justin! although that's probably better than what my fiance came up with: "Bulgar" (since licence plate starts with "BLG")

maybe you should call your car Sam... then you can tell Tay "Sam and I had so much fun together last night"
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2009, 03:32 PM   #42
Taymaishu
Banned
Australia
Rep

Garage List
2009 125i  [5.50]
Quote:
hahhaha Justin! although that's probably better than what my fiance came up with: "Bulgar" (since licence plate starts with "BLG")

maybe you should call your car Sam... then you can tell Tay "Sam and I had so much fun together last night"
Maybe i'll call my car "your bitch", same sort of thing

Last night was fun, Joel's first Akuna Bay run and we had some ricers spooked thinking we were some cops. Talked to them later, and had a very "spirited straight-line acceleration comparison with an RX-8."
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2009, 03:45 PM   #43
chylld
Major
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Last night was fun, Joel's first Akuna Bay run and we had some ricers spooked thinking we were some cops. Talked to them later, and had a very "spirited straight-line acceleration comparison with an RX-8."
how did it go?

dickhead in a camry was trying everything to keep ahead of me on epping rd last night, my car felt so underpowered. i can't say it was the first time i felt that i wished i got something faster

would love to vent a bit at akuna bay but swmbo says we have plans fri night
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2009, 06:38 PM   #44
Jeef Beef
Lord Captain Commander
Australia
Rep
Drives: a sleeper

Quote:

My plate starts with BKN and the first thing my girl said when she saw it was "BIKINI!" and that's what she's been calling it since then.

chylld, I'm sure you had more than enough horsepower to wipe the floor with that camry.

E82 135i M-sport: SGM/6MT/Black
Appreciate 0