BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-01-2013, 12:30 AM   #45
Rob32R
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: 530i/VW R32/E70 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbce90 View Post
So rob seeing as you're in expert and know people in the trade who fix up scratches and bumps? Is it time you finally fixed my rear bumper which you damaged? Not to mention the diffuser as well. Would you like me to go and get another picture for you when it is dry or do you remember what your damage looks like?
Blah blah blah did you waste time typing that out on your 1965 IBM keyboard?
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 12:31 AM   #46
Jeef Beef
Lord Captain Commander
Australia
Rep
Drives: a sleeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob32R View Post
Not that I know of - You sure you're not dreaming? Would you like me to book you in for a doctors appointment for a check up? I'm kind of concerned of your well being and imagination.

SUJOY - What are the odds that Jeef the beef damaged your rear bumper / so called damage on the diffuser
What have I got to do with you breaking his bumper in front of 10 people watching? As mentally challenged as you are, I thought you'd at least draw the line at property damage. It appears your 18 year old brain can't comprehend the consequences of what you've done.

E82 135i M-sport: SGM/6MT/Black
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 12:32 AM   #47
Rob32R
Banned
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeef Beef View Post
What have I got to do with you breaking his bumper in front of 10 people watching?

This guy. 10 people - you have to be kidding me???
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 12:36 AM   #48
Jeef Beef
Lord Captain Commander
Australia
Rep

Quote:

This guy. 10 people - you have to be kidding me???
Meet us tonight Rob. We can discuss how you can pay for the damage.

If not, we'll just see you on Sunday.

Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 12:36 AM   #49
sbce90
Me Boosta
Australia
Rep
Drives: 320i / MB C63 / VW up!

Quote:
I didn't say I was the expert MR CHOWDHURY I stated that mobile repairers can never match the quality and finish of repair job done in an actual paint booth with all the required equipment and tools. However if you would stop bitching I would supply you the contact of my guy who is excellent and his renowned to be the best in Sydney when it comes to on the spot repairs whether it be at your home or office.

I damaged your rear bumper??? That's news I didn't know that so would you likely me to refer you my guy?

Must be hard parking too much Sujoy to damage your rear bumper aye? Picking up too many girls lately after a night out drinking is not good mate.

Diffuser - I thought it was some cheap Chinese plastic that can be bought off the shelf if I can recall

Don't waste your phone battery on a false claim/accusation or some legal action will take place within reasons.

Are you sure it wasn't Jeef who damaged your shit? Well we can kind of blame him since seeing the damage he made above.

Ps. Don't worry Sujoy Chowdhury I'm currently booking you in for some driving lessons where they will show you how to park.

Regards,

Peter franzdent - Roberts Lawyer
Is that what you tell yourself at night to get to sleep? You want me to call up Josh, Seb, Adrian, Patrick and ask them who reversed my car and damaged it?

Tell the 1Addicts people how you are straight out LYING through your keyboard telling them you didn't crash my car IN TO your own car.

As far as I'm concerned all your credibility has been lost here. Any hope or shreds remaining for reforming a friendship have now been well and truly lost.

If you honestly believe down right in your heart and mind that you did not crash my car in to your own then you need help. Serious help.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 12:40 AM   #50
Rob32R
Banned
Australia
Rep

Crashing the bumper would have to be the wrong terminology to use? You mean a little tap

She will buff out - would you like me to inspect the damage? And no Jeef, I didn't refuse to admit maybe I did maybe I didn't but who cares if Suj was serious he would of got it fixed ages ago, but hey if he wants me to fix it up I will bring some tools and putty/bog and fix up the damage in his garage with a spray gun - it won't be the best of jobs but it's better than nothing Suj.

Tomorrow I will fix it
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 12:42 AM   #51
Jeef Beef
Lord Captain Commander
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Crashing the bumper would have to be the wrong terminology to use? You mean a little tap

She will buff out
She will at your expense.

Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 12:43 AM   #52
sbce90
Me Boosta
Australia
Rep

Quote:

She will buff out
So is this you admitting to the fact that you reversed my car into your car?
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 12:45 AM   #53
Rob32R
Banned
Australia
Rep

Quote:
She will at your expense.
Any reason for this Jeef? There's absolutely no need for this Jeef because what are you trying to prove by writing that? Maybe it's not something you admit to over a forum aye? Did you ever think about that but under scrutiny you had no right to post that on EST after under the agreement of Sujoy I never said I didn't damage his bumper.

I wasn't going to say this because I thought he'd admit it and move on, but the fact that Rob32R reversed and DAMAGED Sujoy's bumper/diffuser and flat out refused to acknowledge that it ever happened when at least 10 people saw it in front of their eyes. Stupid teenagers have no idea how the real world works outside the protection of their daddy.

You're dad isn't going to protect you from the shits that's gonna come down on you mate
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 12:51 AM   #54
sbce90
Me Boosta
Australia
Rep

Quote:
I never said I didn't damage his bumper.
Quote:
I damaged your rear bumper??? That's news I didn't know that
say wut
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 12:53 AM   #55
Jeef Beef
Lord Captain Commander
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Any reason for this Jeef? There's absolutely no need for this Jeef because what are you trying to prove by writing that? Maybe it's not something you admit to over a forum aye? Did you ever think about that but under scrutiny you had no right to post that on EST after under the agreement of Sujoy I never said I didn't damage his bumper.

I wasn't going to say this because I thought he'd admit it and move on, but the fact that Rob32R reversed and DAMAGED Sujoy's bumper/diffuser and flat out refused to acknowledge that it ever happened when at least 10 people saw it in front of their eyes. Stupid teenagers have no idea how the real world works outside the protection of their daddy.

You're dad isn't going to protect you from the shits that's gonna come down on you mate
What are you trying to say I don't get it? So are you going to use Tate for Suj's repair job?

He's cheap and good, it'll save you a lot of money.

Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 12:57 AM   #56
Rob32R
Banned
Australia
Rep

Quote:
What are you trying to say I don't get it? So are you going to use Tate for Suj's repair job?

He's cheap and good, it'll have you a lot of money.
Jeef, you're clearly not understanding what I'm saying here. Suj was the one that started this whole commotion with the need to mention me damaging his stupid bumper that is not even noticeable if you were blind.

Don't bring Tate into this situation Jeef would you please just shut up.

Rob32R flat out lying and not paying for property damage when witnesses clearly saw him do it.

Why that dude? I didn't flat out lie? Have you ever thought it something you don't admit to on a forum? Just stop with your nonsense seriously it's doing my head in pal.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 12:58 AM   #57
Jeef Beef
Lord Captain Commander
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Jeef, you're clearly not understanding what I'm saying here. Suj was the one that started this whole commotion with the need to mention me damaging his stupid bumper that is not even noticeable if you were blind.

Don't bring Tate into this situation Jeef would you please just shut up.
Yeh, obviously it wouldn't be noticeable if you were blind, cos you can't bloody see

I however, am not blind and the damage is clearly visible.

Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 01:20 AM   #58
Jeef Beef
Lord Captain Commander
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Have you ever thought it something you don't admit to on a forum?
Or something you've never admitted ever, don't go crying now that your dirty laundry has been aired

Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 01:24 AM   #59
MickyD
(Damned or Belated)
Rep
Drives: Le Mans Blue 120D M Manual

Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 01:36 AM   #60
sbce90
Me Boosta
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickyD View Post

Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 02:14 AM   #61
3lucidus
Eat Sleep Trance
Australia
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 ZCP

Woah. Although this slighty off topic, but not? As nosey as we all can be at times, I think its maybe best idea to take it to a pm guys!

Still waiting on tate to reply and i emailed the 'dent god' from zengarage too, also awaiting reply...
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 02:17 AM   #62
Rob32R
Banned
Australia
Rep

I'm really sorry dude for being involved in taking the thread off topic. OP, if you need any recommendations about dent busters etc etc I'm happy to recommend you Canterbury BMW's one.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 07:37 AM   #63
GJA003
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 M3 COUPE

Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 07:49 AM   #64
froop
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 08 AW 6MT E82

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickyD
      02-03-2013, 09:51 PM   #65
HohnenRacing
Rep
Drives: 1994 540i

Garage List
1983 BMW 323i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrrellnick View Post
So weird.

Anyhoo, anyone know a decent (read good quality / affordable) touch-up guy on the lower north shore? Got a couple of stone chips I wouldn't mind tidying up.

Appreciate any feedback.

Cheers.
You could try Platinum Smash repairs in artarmon, they've always been good to me, they did my whole rear bar (after i fucked it up with my garage spray job) for 400 cash, apart form some runs in unseen areas, it was a really good job.

form.function.money...pick two.
Appreciate 0