BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-14-2017, 09:58 AM   #1
Elusivity
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i

idrive and climate control decals available on eBay

Some people might be interested in these decals to save yourself some money over buying whole replacement iDrives and Climate Control units due to the button paint peeling.

I can vouch for the Climate Control Decals, puchased these a while ago, left them over the weekend to fully cure (seemed fine once pressed down but seller recommends not to use them for 24-48h).

I was really impressed so I emailed the seller regarding iDrive buttons as mine have paint peeling issues. Seller was interested but didn't know which of the iDrive typles to make, I suggested the CIC models are CCC replacement buttons are quite cheap to purchase nowadays. They mocked them up and are now selling them. Just bought them will provide feedback on these too.

iDrive: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/152499629925 approx $42 aud via paypal
Climate Control: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/152042165586 approx $32 aud via paypal

No way involved with the seller other than asking and recommended CIC button replacement decals being made.

Cross posted on e90post's Aussie ebay buy it thread.
Appreciate 0