BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-09-2014, 10:19 AM   #67
mookie45
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 AW 340i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUN3D View Post
UncleWede > Dumb-ass is dumb-ass no matter where you're from or the background. Hopefully he'll wise up man, dude has got a ton of talent. Time will tell tho. Doesn't seem like he has a very good support system in his choice of friends/coaches at FSU.

That, or they just enable him to continue the shitty behavior because of the talent level. Gives you a little insight towards the program and how they deal with student/athlete situations. I'm 150% sure there are other players like Winston (with less publicity), that are running rampant and get the "slap on the wrist" treatment. Other programs, with a little more backbone, would have put a stop to the BS the first time around.
He's a 20 year old kid. He's young with a lot of fame. What do you expect? Maybe he wasn't raised in the best household. Time will tell and I do hope he makes better decisions in life.

Young celebrities are exploited for their mistakes all the time. Not just sports but movie and music celebrities too. Several of them are repeated felons but continue with their normal lives because they aren't getting the publicity Winston is getting.

It's funny all the die hard Haters out there. I guess it would get annoying if it wasn't my team.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2014, 11:35 AM   #68
TUN3D
Major
Rep
Drives: none

mookie45 > You have this "hater" complex about you. No one is hating at all man, I'm simply making a point based on the information available about this guy. I happen to like and respect the FSU program. This isn't about that. I for one accept the criticism about MY teams without going into "hater" mode and blocking out the facts.

And the facts are:
1) Your star QB is a fucking idiot.
2) FSU has struggled a ton this year -- especially against scrub teams. They're NOT as dominant as they were last year. They've marginally won the last 4 games, and if you see how these other teams have been handling business down the stretch, I'd be shitting bricks. They're not the "clear-cut" champs of a year ago. They're not playing their best football at a time when you should be. Again, those are facts that anyone would agree with. It's not -- "hating" -- as you love to throw around.

You should at the very least acknowledge that.

Back to Winston...everyone knows he's 20. But when does that STOP being a justification/excuse for acting like a dumb-fuck? You above all people, as a fan, should hold him to higher standard and feel a little bit embarrassed. The university should as well, but that's wishful thinking.

Tell you what, I wish I had his punk-ass on my team.

Last edited by TUN3D; 12-10-2014 at 12:29 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2014, 12:14 PM   #69
mookie45
Major
Rep

Quote:
mookie45 > You have this "hater" complex about you. No one is hating at all man, I'm simply making a point based on the information available about this guy. I happen to like and respect the FSU program. This isn't about that. I for one accept the criticism about MY teams without going into "hater" mode and blocking out the facts.

And the facts are:
1) Your star QB is a fucking idiot.
2) FSU has struggled a ton this year -- especially against scrub teams. They're NOT as dominant as they were last year. They've won marginally their last 4 games, and if you see how these other teams have been handling business down the stretch, I'd be shitting bricks. They are not the "clear-cut" champs of a year ago. They are not playing their best football at a time where you should be. Again, those are facts that anyone would agree with and not -- "hating" -- as you love to throw around.

You should at the very least acknowledge that.

Back to Winston...everyone knows he's 20. But when does that STOP being a justification/excuse for acting like a dumb-fuck? You above all people should, as a fan, hold him to higher standard and feel a little bit embarrassed. The university should as well, but that's wishful thinking.

Tell you what, I wish I had his punk-ass on my team.
Yes, he's an idiot like I stated before in the thread. Everyone knows that and Loves to keep reiterating it. And that's where the diagnosis of 'Hater Complex' comes into play. The more "he's an idiot" comments, the more 'Hater' comments will follow. It's all relative, plus it keeps the thread interesting.

FSU has struggled this year, and I have not denied the fact. I still believe we are more than capable of competing with Oregon and Alabama. It's normal for me to defend my team and support them through the thick and thin, right? Like you've stated, Winston is talented and still a highly desired player.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2014, 02:02 PM   #70
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

WTF??? You already wrote OSU off (I did, don't tell my son)
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2014, 03:21 PM   #71
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookie45 View Post
Yes, he's an idiot like I stated before in the thread. Everyone knows that and Loves to keep reiterating it. And that's where the diagnosis of 'Hater Complex' comes into play. The more "he's an idiot" comments, the more 'Hater' comments will follow. It's all relative, plus it keeps the thread interesting.

FSU has struggled this year, and I have not denied the fact. I still believe we are more than capable of competing with Oregon and Alabama. It's normal for me to defend my team and support them through the thick and thin, right? Like you've stated, Winston is talented and still a highly desired player.
my point is, your first post elates that he got away with rape, just so your precious football team can win some meaningless games...

why do I say it's meaningless? b/c whether FSU wins doesn't affect your life or most people's lives. And certainly the female victim's rape situation is much much more important than any of this.

Last edited by Flying Ace; 12-09-2014 at 03:26 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2014, 04:16 PM   #72
TUN3D
Major
Rep
Drives: none

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
...and certainly the female victim's rape situation is much much more important than any of this.
^
+1

How bout those poor crab legs? When they were captured and killed, their dying wish was to be bought & eaten with some dignity.
      12-09-2014, 04:56 PM   #73
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
^
+1

How bout those poor crab legs? When they were captured and killed, their dying wish was to be bought & eaten with some dignity.

for the crabs? it was a privilege to be stolen and eaten by a Heisman Trophy winning rapist.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2014, 05:48 PM   #74
mookie45
Major
Rep

Quote:
my point is, your first post elates that he got away with rape, just so your precious football team can win some meaningless games...

why do I say it's meaningless? b/c whether FSU wins doesn't affect your life or most people's lives. And certainly the female victim's rape situation is much much more important than any of this.
I hope your profession is not a lawyer. If so, you may want to consider a career change ASAP.

I never said anything about Winston getting away with rape and being happy about it. You have misinterpreted once again buddy. The facts were presented in the court of law, and there was no conclusive evidence to charge him or they definitely would have. Rape is a serious crime. I would never downplay a victim of rape.

It's ironic how meaningless this is to you when you have devoted so much time to this thread. Thanks for the reputation points btw.

Also, FSU football is very precious to me.

Maybe you haven't had the opportunity to experience or actually appreciate being a part of a huge football program, not just one player of the game. Being inside a jam packed stadium with 84,000 fans full of energy is life changing. Try it someday if you're actually passionate about the sport, hopefully you comprehend.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2014, 06:18 PM   #75
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
I hope your profession is not a lawyer. If so, you may want to consider a career change ASAP.

I never said anything about Winston getting away with rape and being happy about it. You have misinterpreted once again buddy. The facts were presented in the court of law, and there was no conclusive evidence to charge him or they definitely would have. Rape is a serious crime. I would never downplay a victim of rape.

It's ironic how meaningless this is to you when you have devoted so much time to this thread. Thanks for the reputation points btw.

Also, FSU football is very precious to me.

Maybe you haven't had the opportunity to experience or actually appreciate being a part of a huge football program, not just one player of the game. Being inside a jam packed stadium with 84,000 fans full of energy is life changing. Try it someday if you're actually passionate about the sport, hopefully you comprehend.
is that so? that's news to me that there was a court set for this...the facts are here...there were significant conflicts and inconsistencies in investigating the accusations. Read the paragraphs:

In March 2013, a grand jury investigating police misconduct in an unrelated matter called police supervision “careless, uncaring, cavalier and incompetent.” The grand jury said supervisory deficiencies were so deeply ingrained that the city police, which has more than 350 sworn officers, should merge with the sheriff’s department, with the sheriff assuming overall control.

Late last year, Mr. Winston’s accuser and another Florida State student filed internal-affairs complaints, charging that Tallahassee police officers had investigated them, rather than the accused, and then prematurely dropped their cases.

“My attorney’s repeated calls to Tallahassee Police Department prove that I had not dropped the case,” Mr. Winston’s accuser wrote in her Dec. 19 complaint.

Two days earlier, the other student had written, “Why did the detective insist my case was closed and refused to answer calls and emails?” She added, “I am SO ANGRY!”

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...ston.html?_r=0

You guys have a police department that obviously defends the most serious crimes conducted by football players. They must be gods.

84,000 fans, been there, done that...though admittedly I haven't attended a CFB game where the attendance was below 100,000 fans...wonder what that's like..., quiet I would imagine.

Last edited by Flying Ace; 12-09-2014 at 06:26 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2014, 06:23 PM   #76
mookie45
Major
Rep

Quote:
been there, done that...though admittedly I haven't attended a CFB game where the attendance was below 100,000 fans...wonder what that's like...
Wow Mr. Big Shot over here.

Hard to believe that but still pathetic you couldn't appreciate it when you had the chance.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2014, 06:28 PM   #77
mookie45
Major
Rep

Flying Ace, once again, share the Full Police Report like I asked before.

It has everything that was presented to jury. Not just your little excerpts.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2014, 06:31 PM   #78
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Flying Ace, once again, share the Full Police Report like I asked before.

It has everything that was presented to jury. Not just your little excerpts.
what's the point of sharing the police report when the police was deemed incompetent and indifferent after the fact?

Again, you refuse to consider the GLARING ISSUE WITH THE SAD STATE OF THE POLIC DEPARTMENT:

WHY WASN'T DNA SAMPLES OBTAINED FROM WINSTON, WHEN THE ACCUSER HAS IDENTIFIED HIM AS THE SUSPECT?!?!

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...ston.html?_r=0
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2014, 06:34 PM   #79
mookie45
Major
Rep

You probably wouldn't comprehend it anyways.

More web links or you're an underachiever in my book.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2014, 06:40 PM   #80
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
You probably wouldn't comprehend it anyways.

More web links or you're an underachiever in my book.
it's the same fucking link I've been showing you the entire time, which you obviously failed to read. It's explains why the victim NEVER saw her day in court.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2014, 06:41 PM   #81
mookie45
Major
Rep

How do you get around in life?

Dozens of stories about DNA matching Jameis Winston.

Oh wait, it's in the police report. Who would've known.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2014, 06:42 PM   #82
mookie45
Major
Rep

More links needed.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2014, 06:57 PM   #83
mookie45
Major
Rep

Quote:
it's the same fucking link I've been showing you the entire time, which you obviously failed to read. It's explains why the victim NEVER saw her day in court.
You there buddy ole pal?

You're a pretty funny fellow, blowing up and sh*t

We need more links btw.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2014, 07:23 PM   #84
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Wow Mr. Big Shot over here.

Hard to believe that but still pathetic you couldn't appreciate it when you had the chance.
I can confirm this claim by ace, osu. Quit coming unraveled and wait for the game. Mr Winston will be in trouble sooner or later anyway.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2014, 07:32 PM   #85
mookie45
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
I can confirm this claim by ace, osu. Quit coming unraveled and wait for the game. Mr Winston will be in trouble sooner or later anyway.
Not as much trouble as dealing with Alabama.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2014, 07:34 PM   #86
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Not as much trouble as dealing with Alabama.
I meant legal trouble but yes Oregon will give him trouble and doubt he will have to worry about Alabama.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2014, 07:41 PM   #87
mookie45
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
I meant legal trouble but yes Oregon will give him trouble and doubt he will have to worry about Alabama.
Oh really, bc OSU will be next round for FSU?

Wishful thinking but I guess it's a possibility.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2014, 07:57 PM   #88
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Oh really, bc OSU will be next round for FSU?

Wishful thinking but I guess it's a possibility.
No because Oregon will beat them.

Last edited by 1MOREMOD; 12-09-2014 at 08:10 PM..
Appreciate 0