BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-04-2012, 12:38 PM   #1
Brian@Echelon
Banned
Rep
Drives: Evo

Performance Parts Installation & Service in AZ

"LIKE" us on Facebook and recieve additional $10 Off and news & new product release updates!

Hey guys,

Brian here at Echelon Autosports, we are now offering a 10% Discount for new customers when purchasing new parts or taking advantage of any Services offered through Echelon Autosports. We can take on a variety of services, anything from the Installation of Suspension Systems, Brake Systems, Exhaust Systems, Intakes, Engine Bolt-on's, Forced Induction Systems, Interior and Exterior body Components Install, Wheels & Tires, you name it! With 10+ years of experience in the automotive aftermarket performance industry and a factory trained & certified tech on hand, we gaurantee your vehicle will be in good hands. From minor bolt-ons to full fledged show quality transformations, we can do it! Quality work and Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority!

Check out our website and browse around for parts or services. If you dont see what exactly you may be looking for then just shoot us a message with what you need and we will get you taken care of. We also offer additional services such as Vehicle Wrapping, Tinting services (Windows, Tailights, Headlights etc.) , Custom Painting and light Carbon Fiber/Fiberglass fabrication.

If you are interested in pricing on ANY product or service then just send us an email or a PM and we will promptly get back to you with parts pricing and installation pricing.

Thanks for the support and we look forward to forging new relationships with you all.

Thanks,
The Team at Echelon Autosports

Last edited by Brian@Echelon; 05-04-2012 at 01:59 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2012, 12:11 PM   #2
Brian@Echelon
Banned
Rep

We have shop time open this week and early next week. We at Echelon Autosports can take care of any of your installation needs.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2012, 04:43 PM   #3
Brian@Echelon
Banned
Rep

Parts Installation?? Custom Paint?? Vehicle Wrapping?? Window Tinting??? Need to buy some of the hottest parts out there?? Get a hold of us and we will take care of all your project needs!
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2012, 09:45 AM   #4
AZ_1Zeries
midnight modder
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09' 135i cp 6MT

Hey Brian,

I am looking into doing the M3 rear subframe bushing swap out on my 135i. Does your shop have experience with that? How long would it take and a price estimate would be appreciated. Also, do you guys do clear bra replacment? Mine is a few years old and needs a change out.
COBB Race E30, CDV Mod, Pedal Stop Mod, KW V2, M3 control arms and 28mm Frt Sway, Helix FMIC, AR DPs, DCIs, ER Chargepipe/Tial BOV, Agency Power Mids, CPe axleback exhaust, BMS 4LED Angel Eyes, BMW Perf CF mirror caps, Bimmian Amber Delete, Alufegen SF71 Hankook Ventus[/FONT]
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2012, 12:05 PM   #5
Brian@Echelon
Banned
Rep

We can Handle both of those no problem! I will shoot you a PM right now so we can discuss further.
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2012, 07:38 AM   #6
James G
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i convertible

Brian at the shop is there a show room of any kind where I can just stop by and look around? also have you thought about hosting a meet at the shop to see if we can get a bunch of AZ 1ers together and talk mods? I know that timing is bad right now with it being a million degrees out side but it is just a thought.
      07-03-2012, 01:55 PM   #7
Brian@Echelon
Banned
Rep

We do have a showroom/storefront but it isnt to much right now...just a few things and then one of our project cars here in the front. We have been tossing around the idea of throwing a meet/bbq and maybe have some other local vendors here...not a specific car make or model...for everyone and really just get a nice meet/show on a weekend going. Like you said though right now its a little rough with these temps...not to many people want to be outside in the heat for long.
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2012, 01:43 PM   #8
Brian@Echelon
Banned
Rep

Appts available this month of September. Let us know what you need done whether its parts installation, paint, parts sales, vehicle wrapping or window tinting, etc. We are experienced in building street and show cars. Let us earn your business. Get a hold of us today to see what we can build for you!
Appreciate 0