BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-27-2009, 04:57 PM   #1
DDMotorsports
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW M3 Convertible

DDMotorsports: Forgestar Wheels!

Forgestar Performance Wheels has bridged the gap between forged wheels and cast wheels. Forgestar Performance Wheels is proud to introduce the world's first one piece lightweight custom flow formed wheel lineup.

Flow Forming is a production procedure that turns the wheel (or rim section) over a special mandrel and three hydraulic rollers using tremendous pressure. The pressure and turning then force the rim area to form against the mandrel, creating the shape and width of the rim. During Flow Forming, the rim actually "flows" down to create the full rim width. During Flow Forming, pressure applied to the cast rim actually changes its mechanical properties, so its strength and impact values become similar to those of a forged rim. That translates to up to 15% less weight when compared to a standard cast wheel. Our technological breakthroughs in heat treating allow us to increase dent resistance without having to make the wheel heavier.

All Forgestar Performance Wheels are compatible with tire pressure sensor monitors and allow clearance for most high performance brake caliper upgrades.

NOTE: All Forgestar wheels are custom made to order. You can choose from a number of widths and offsets, or you can go off of their recommended sizes for your specific vehicle. The build process takes approx. 2-3 weeks.

PM or Call to place your order!
702.834.5253 M-F 9am-5pm PST

Forgestar F05 - $1399 shipped for a set of four!
Available in 19" fitments only. Many widths and offsets available!

Piano Black

Machined Black Two Tone

Gunmetal

Forgestar F14 - $1399 shipped for a set of four!
Available in 19" fitments only. Many widths and offsets available!

Matte Black

Piano Black

Machined Black Two Tone

Gunmetal

Titanium - NEW!

PM or Call to place your order!
702.834.5253 M-F 9am-5pm PST

Add BMW Center Caps for $45!

Forgestar F14s on a 135i
Gunmetal
19×8.5 Front +45
19×9.0 Rear +50