BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-13-2016, 02:09 PM   #1
driving_impaired
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 650

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Wheel Sources

Just picked up my 2011 135 with DCT and love it. I am looking to get some black wheels though to replace the Beyerns that came with it.

I actually really like that straight spoke style but I am having a helluva time finding ones I like that ALSO have proper offsets. I want to stick with 19s only because the PSS are brand new so no point in replacing those.

So.... besides Modbargs and VMRs, where have people found success buying wheels that fit our cars?! It seems like there are only a few but I am hoping you all can help out with some others. I've found discounted places but they are vague about the offsets and I don't trust their information.

(Note, apparently I have terrible luck buying cars with odd wheels configurations... my 540 touring was a bitch to find wheels for also!)

This is her currently:

Last edited by driving_impaired; 05-13-2016 at 02:33 PM..
Appreciate 0