E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > What Should I do?

02-13-2006, 09:03 PM   #67
eshamas21
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '06 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by aapriadi
hey baller, tell his parents if u know them! or talk to the dean, man if i were u i would just tell the cops...ask the cops to hide somewhere while watchin ur car, so if this kid messes with ur car again, the cop will have solid evidence..vandalism is a serious issue imho especially when its at school!

lol the cops will laugh in ur face if u tell them to stake a kid out.... i think they have better things to do....
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2006, 09:13 PM   #68
325 Baller
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 28i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
ya i think im going to talk to the deans, and tomarrow after i talk to the Dean tell my parents. If the school doesnt do anything then i file a police report, he told me he did it the first 3 times, well 2 and saw him do it the third and he told tons of kids he did it so i have resonable doubt that its him this time. Ill let you guys know how it goes tomarrow, thanks for your help!
      02-13-2006, 09:13 PM   #69
e90rocks
Myrmidon
United_States
Rep
Drives: Entwicklung 90 - 325 Xi

Garage List
2006 325 xi  [0.00]
Thanks, I needed that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by docbolo
LOL! Ten years of schooling/internship here for my e90. First car was a rusted 84 corolla with 170k miles. In retrospect, I would not change a thing. Makes the e90 experience so much better. By the time these kids turn 30 they will probably need a ferrari to satisfy themselves
You do have a point! It is kind of sweet this way. I'm looking forward to my first summer driving to work in several years with A/C. Traded in my Honda at about 184K...any more work on it and it'll be DNR.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2006, 09:25 PM   #70
Arkansas3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
i'd show the kid the new gun you just bought.

and i don't even like guns.
      02-13-2006, 09:32 PM   #71
siriusinvestor
Captain
Rep
Drives: 1989 Ugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325 Baller
He doesnt drive to school yet, sadly lol
Hmmm that could be a problem, because last year in my HS we had a donut eating security guard. So in reality what is happening to your car couldn't really happen in my high school.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2006, 09:32 PM   #72
DTM
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Accord

Sorry if I got this wrong, but it seems to me like you go to a fairly high-priced, high-class private school. With that in mind, I think its basically warranted that your school has surveillance cameras, most likely with recording. Next time that kid does something, inform the school of the possible timespan the vandalism may have occurred in and ask them to check the tapes.

If that doesn't do anything, I would go to the police. Your car. What's that other @$$ doing to it?
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2006, 09:32 PM   #73
siriusinvestor
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkansas3

Appreciate 0
      02-13-2006, 09:36 PM   #74
siriusinvestor
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by b311lee
damn dude its a free country!
LOL, ouch! Hey come on a few months ago I was this kid. But luckily I didn't have this problem since my car seemed normal in my HS parking lot. I mean I thought I was the shit with my car, this kid shows up in his 2005 alpine white range rover. Such is life, there is always gonna be someone that has more money than you do, unless your Bill Gates of course.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2006, 09:38 PM   #75
hkwallace328
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, X5 4.8I

no kidding call the police, say u are being attcked by a deadly weapon(his butt), and get him arrested, he'll learn his lesson.

i am glad thise doesn't happen at my school, maybe one reason is that our school doesn't have a parking lot, but around our school there are lots of nice cars, such as M5, porsche,M3 etc
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2006, 09:47 PM   #76
BenMW
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Garage List
2007 330i coupe  [0.00]
2002 325ci  [0.00]
I am 19 and have been in similar situations when i used to drive my beemer to High School. First off you dont want him to do anything serious to the car. How to go about that...make sure he knows its serious and u dont like him touching your car. This mainly happens for the same reason cars get keyed ...Jealousy. But let someone know so if something does happen he will be liable. Also, Read "Art of War".
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2006, 09:50 PM   #77
e90rocks
Myrmidon
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325 xi  [0.00]
Careful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkansas3

While I understand that Razorback was just kidding, here's a Hokie anecdote you may have heard about.

Associated Press
Posted: 35 days ago

SUFFOLK, Va. (AP) - Former Virginia Tech quarterback Marcus Vick, booted from the team last week for his behavior on and off the field, was charged Monday with pulling a gun on three teenagers during an altercation in a restaurant parking lot.

Vick surrendered at the Suffolk magistrate's office after three warrants were issued for his arrest Sunday, Magistrate Lisa Noel said.

The 21-year-old Vick was charged with three misdemeanor counts of brandishing a firearm, and was released on $10,000 bond.

Police said the parents of a 17-year-old boy reported that Vick pointed a weapon at their son and two others during an altercation at a McDonald's in Suffolk, a southeastern Virginia city where Vick's mother lives, Sunday night...

I guess you get the point by now. Even waving a gun gets you put in jail, and he's like sitting in detention in school laughing his head off.
My guess is that "But officer, he was putting bubble yum on my car!" probably won't serve as mitigating circumstances.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2006, 09:52 PM   #78
siriusinvestor
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90rocks
While I understand that Razorback was just kidding, here's a Hokie anecdote you may have heard about.

Associated Press
Posted: 35 days ago

SUFFOLK, Va. (AP) - Former Virginia Tech quarterback Marcus Vick, booted from the team last week for his behavior on and off the field, was charged Monday with pulling a gun on three teenagers during an altercation in a restaurant parking lot.

Vick surrendered at the Suffolk magistrate's office after three warrants were issued for his arrest Sunday, Magistrate Lisa Noel said.

The 21-year-old Vick was charged with three misdemeanor counts of brandishing a firearm, and was released on $10,000 bond.

Police said the parents of a 17-year-old boy reported that Vick pointed a weapon at their son and two others during an altercation at a McDonald's in Suffolk, a southeastern Virginia city where Vick's mother lives, Sunday night...

I guess you get the point by now. Even waving a gun gets you put in jail, and he's like sitting in detention in school laughing his head off.
My guess is that "But officer, he was putting bubble yum on my car!" probably won't serve as mitigating circumstances.
Relax, Arkansas3 is only kidding, im pretty positive about it.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2006, 09:59 PM   #79
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

I wasnt gonna say anything but I couldnt resist the temptation. Somebody keyed my car in HS, twice. I was fuckin pissed as hell. I woulda smashed the shit out of their car, I just didnt know for sure who. In your case, you already know who did it. If you tell the dean about it, nothing will happen. THe dean will simply "talk" to him and he'll be out and about with his shit. It's not even about the car anymore, it's about respect. You tried talking to him and he doesnt give a shit?? He just doesnt respect you man. I dont know about the rest of you, but if I found out who did that shit to my car, I would fuck him up. If you dont wanna get caught, just ask your friends to do it. I have connections so if I need something done, all I have to do is ask. I would fuckin chop off his hand to teach him a lesson. Im fuckin pissed reading this thread. He did all this shit just cus u got a BMW? wow and even after you tried talkin to him...I would drive a crappy car to school if I were you. Then have someone beat the fuck out of him. Beat him up and strip him. Take pictures of him and blackmail his ass. What a lil bitch.

sorry guys, im just fuckin pissed about that kid. Just beat him so badly that even his parents wont recognize him.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2006, 10:04 PM   #80
e90rocks
Myrmidon
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325 xi  [0.00]
Right

I know he (razorback) was kidding (wasn't that in my quote?) , just trying to say "be cool".

I actually like the story because in the past I have gotten pretty upset with some people and thank God I didn't have anything to brandish in my car, cuz at the moment, I probably would have. Now I'm old and passive.

Jump all over me for trying to help. Jeeez.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2006, 11:20 PM   #81
docbolo
BMW worshiper
Rep
Drives: M3/alpine/manual/prem/19"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90
I dont know about the rest of you, but if I found out who did that shit to my car, I would fuck him up. If you dont wanna get caught, just ask your friends to do it. I have connections so if I need something done, all I have to do is ask. I would fuckin chop off his hand to teach him a lesson. Im fuckin pissed reading this thread. He did all this shit just cus u got a BMW? wow and even after you tried talkin to him...I would drive a crappy car to school if I were you. Then have someone beat the fuck out of him. Beat him up and strip him. Take pictures of him and blackmail his ass. What a lil bitch.

sorry guys, im just fuckin pissed about that kid. Just beat him so badly that even his parents wont recognize him.
note to self: avoid pissing off BMWE90
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2006, 11:40 PM   #82
nrg09
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: honda& proud of it

I think you should take him out for some Ice Cream, a Burger and Root Beer, and ask him politely why he has this urge to do things to you and your car. Be respectful, show him you are trying to be a man about the situation.......then when he's not looking drop him with a left hook, stomp the LIVING SHIT OUT OF HIM, and put YOUR ass print on HIS face!!! yaaaaaaaaaaa baby!!!!!!!!

Click here to view the most horrific mod and most hilarious thread ever!!

|O /\/\ \rrrr/
|O/rrrr\ \/\/
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2006, 11:42 PM   #83
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by docbolo
note to self: avoid pissing off BMWE90

haha I just feel like that kid deserve it.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2006, 11:50 PM   #84
karbosshack
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve P.
All you 16 year old guys with Beemers dont even know what it means to work hard...... Work hard to get the Beemer and you will really appreciate what you got.
Hey idiot,

Before you decide to criticize us younger guys for getting a BMW (I'm 18), why don't you put yourself in my position?

I got a full scholarship to my college + 2k in money. Therefore, having money that I've saved up since I was a kid, plus the 2k a year I get from my school, plus the money my parents saved up for my college, I chose to do what I've wanted forever, buy my own BMW. I don't care that "I'm not investing it," when I'm a doctor making a ton of money, that 35k won't haunt me when I'm making bank. So while I'm going through my 10 years of schooling for free, how about I enjoy myself with my money???

Way to make yourself look like a fool.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2006, 11:50 PM   #85
fllpunk
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 i3 REX

It's boca bro. It;s boca. lots of money. When I went to high school there there was 16 year old girls with benz's and beemers. One had an nsx. nuff said. In the meantime, id get his ass for all that's worth (trouble I mean). Kids like that think that they can roll anything and anyone they want cuz obviously his parents also have dough (and a failed sense of parenthood). Back in my country we would have stuffed his mouth with shit.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2006, 11:51 PM   #86
karbosshack
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 328i

Advice: Watch Walker Texas Ranger MULTIPLE times, and master the art of the roundhouse kick.

Next time he asks you what time it is, tell him a quarter til'.

Before he finishes asking a quarter til what, you will have roundhouse kicked him in the face and said "til that."
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2006, 11:52 PM   #87
Pretender
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 06 330i, 07 328i, 16 X1, >17M2

Garage List
06 330i  [0.00]
How can teenagers afford Bimmers anyway? No offense tho, but your parents must be super rich.
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2006, 12:01 AM   #88
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

parents dont have to b rich to buy their kid a bmw.
Appreciate 0