BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-19-2007, 01:56 PM   #23
emm3tt
Out Driving
emm3tt's Avatar
18
Rep
685
Posts

Drives:
Join Date: Jun 2007

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJKSC27 View Post
yea i shouldnt talk, i used to drive an arctic blue metallic acura tsx, and i loved it

I had an Arctic Blue RSX. Arctic has more green than Montego, and Montego has more purple than Arctic.
__________________
Emmett

01 E46 M3
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2007, 02:41 PM   #24
Imola.ZHP
Colonel
Imola.ZHP's Avatar
United_States
115
Rep
2,210
Posts

Drives: 2014 BMW i3 BEV EE
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Mud Island, TN

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Imola.ZHP Send a message via MSN to Imola.ZHP Send a message via Yahoo to Imola.ZHP
^ I had an early `02 SSM RSX-S #011039, if I had kept it, it would have been paid for LAST year...

*kicks himself in the rear*

My addiction is car purchasing, nothing else...

/hijack
__________________

- 2014 CPO i01 BEV Electronaut Edition Capparis White Tera World, '17-
- 2015 CPO i01 BEV Laurel Grey Tera World, '17-
- 2015 i01 REx Laurel Grey Tera World, '15-'17
- 2003 CPO 330i ZHP Imola Red Build 03/03/03, '06-'15
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2007, 03:05 PM   #25
emm3tt
Out Driving
emm3tt's Avatar
18
Rep
685
Posts

Drives:
Join Date: Jun 2007

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imola.zhp View Post
^ I had an early `02 SSM RSX-S #011039, if I had kept it, it would have been paid for LAST year...

*kicks himself in the rear*

My addiction is car purchasing, nothing else...

/hijack
Mine was #3719 :biggrin:
__________________
Emmett

01 E46 M3
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2007, 03:55 PM   #26
Imola.ZHP
Colonel
Imola.ZHP's Avatar
United_States
115
Rep
2,210
Posts

Drives: 2014 BMW i3 BEV EE
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Mud Island, TN

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Imola.ZHP Send a message via MSN to Imola.ZHP Send a message via Yahoo to Imola.ZHP
^ do you mean 013719? (last 6 of the VIN) If you mean 003719 then thats really really early. I ordered mine in September of `01 and it was delivered on 10-12-01...

I dont know how I remember stuff like that, but I do. I could tell you on my last 4 cars the days I bought them and the days I sold them. Not so much for the last 4 SO's b-days, hahaha...
__________________

- 2014 CPO i01 BEV Electronaut Edition Capparis White Tera World, '17-
- 2015 CPO i01 BEV Laurel Grey Tera World, '17-
- 2015 i01 REx Laurel Grey Tera World, '15-'17
- 2003 CPO 330i ZHP Imola Red Build 03/03/03, '06-'15
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2007, 04:49 PM   #27
emm3tt
Out Driving
emm3tt's Avatar
18
Rep
685
Posts

Drives:
Join Date: Jun 2007

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imola.zhp View Post
^ do you mean 013719? (last 6 of the VIN) If you mean 003719 then thats really really early. I ordered mine in September of `01 and it was delivered on 10-12-01...

I dont know how I remember stuff like that, but I do. I could tell you on my last 4 cars the days I bought them and the days I sold them. Not so much for the last 4 SO's b-days, hahaha...
I got mine on 7/27/01....VERY early. :biggrin:
__________________
Emmett

01 E46 M3
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2007, 10:21 PM   #28
joelk
Lieutenant Colonel
joelk's Avatar
United_States
29
Rep
1,681
Posts

Drives: Space Gray E90 M3
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (0)

this guy has some montego photos:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=244244
__________________
e90 M3, Space Gray / Extended Black, ZCP, ZCV, ZP2, DCT
sold: 2008 BS 135i 6MT
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2007, 07:17 AM   #29
Bruin2010
New Member
1
Rep
9
Posts

Drives:
Join Date: Nov 2007

iTrader: (0)

1er Trojan, can you please do a black paint, black rims, and tinted windows? Similar to the one you made with blue paint, black rims, and tinted windows just with black exterior? Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2007, 09:14 AM   #30
JO3
Lieutenant
9
Rep
567
Posts

Drives: a lot
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruin2010 View Post
1er Trojan, can you please do a black paint, black rims, and tinted windows? Similar to the one you made with blue paint, black rims, and tinted windows just with black exterior? Thanks!
Don't do it, he's a Bruin!


just messing
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:08 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST