BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-12-2014, 11:58 PM   #1
BCuzRceCr
Rep
Drives: Alpine Whte 135i

Garage List
intro

Hey guys,

new to the forum and actually the bmw world, i recently traded in my 2009 Lexus IS for a 2010 135i

My Lex
Name:  56 Today wrapped.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  144.4 KB

Bimmer
Name:  bimmer side.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  112.7 KB

im actually pretty pumped over all, i wanted something with an inline 6 that initially drove me towards an older 1st gen IS... but after the ridiculous amount people were asking i decided to just go for something else, and i came across the bmw line of inline 6's

i loved the rarity of the 1 series, with its limited production and absolutely loved the fact that took the iconic bm motor which was found in the 3 and 5 series and stuffed it into a smaller chassis.

anyways i wanted a white with red interior, stick... and after 3 long months miraculously i found one.

i have some plans for it, nothing drastic for now, but actually later today (Saturday the 13th) im getting a custom exhaust built on it... cant wait to post up a clip and info.... hope to see you guys around at some meets
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2014, 10:21 AM   #2
pj.rodriguez
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 128i Cabrio

Garage List
Come to the meet tomorrow in Markham if you're in the GTA. Check out bmw true north!
2008 128i E88 / Alpine White / Boston Leather Sport / 6AT / M3 Paddle Shifters / Bilstein B8 / H&R Springs / Dinan Fixed Camber Plates / BMW 335i Front Brakes / PIAA Xtreme White 4150K Angel Eyes / Rear Fogs Enabled / Cyba Air Scoops / Euro Airbox / BMW Performance Exhaust / Stubby BMW Antenna
Appreciate 0