BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

01-30-2013, 03:34 AM   #23
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Rep
Drives: HS M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek8819 View Post
I have been dealing with these thoughts this as of late as well OP. I love the 1M, it is perfect in almost every aspect for me, but there is still issues. I am working in Saudi Arabia currently on their air ambulances. My wife is not confindent with a manual car when I am not with her, so it just sits. I hate to pay a note on a car that is not being driven. I would love to get something that has similar performance but that I know she can drive when I am away. I have been looking it the Audi TTS as of late, not the TTRS that is a manual only as well, I can pick up a CPO 2011 with less miles than the 1M for around 40k. I know it is smaller and not as fast, but the interior looks nice and it is a DCT. It is such a hard thing to make these decision, I have not driven a TTS so unitl I do, it just looks nice in pictures.
Man, don't sell the 1M because of that. Imo you'll regret it when you're back in the USA...
Maybe some kind of small autobox car for the wife?
No miles on the 1M atm means(apart from keeping a reletavely higher resale value) when you get back you can drive miles and miles and miles without worrying...

Cheers
Robin
Appreciate 0