BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-02-2024, 07:45 PM   #1
ctpdx
Registered
Rep
Drives: 135is 'vert

2013 135is convertible - DCT - 25k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
** New Price - now $2k lower!

After 4 years and < 5k miles driven, I'm accepting the fact that OR is not the best place for a convertible (at least for me!). Hoping there's an enthusiast out there who will appreciate this super-low-miles beauty!

The car is completely stock. Since I've had it, I've put on a new set of Michelin Pilot Sport A/S tires, changed the oil every year, and replaced the driver's side headlight washer jet & nozzle to address a small washer fluid leak. Everything on the car works flawlessly - and there are no accidents or damage on the 3-owner Carfax report.

Basics:
  • VIN: WBAUN7C5XDVM27145
  • Carbon Black Metallic
  • Oyster Boston Leather in fantastic shape (one of 9 IS 'verts with this Black / Oyster combo)
  • Black soft-top is in perfect shape - will get some pics of it folded down when the rain stops
  • M Sport Package (the exhaust sounds amazing!)
  • Premium Package
  • Harmon Kardon Surround Sound (one of the best car stereos I've heard)
  • No tech package, so no iDrive screen on the dash...which I think gives a nice, clean line
  • A few tiny rock chips on the front, as you'd expect from an 11yr old car - but the overall paint quality is 8.5/9 out of 10
  • A total garage queen - mostly driven during summer and on those rare sunny Portland days the rest of the year :-)
  • I've got the clean CarFax report + more pictures, if you're interested

You all know how fantastic these cars are to drive - and this is a car that has TONS of thrilling miles ahead of it!

I've been a lurker on this site for the 4 years I've had this car, and I appreciate the insights and guidance y'all provide to newbs like me! If you've got questions / feedback / suggestions, please let me know!

Thanks!

Attached Images

Last edited by ctpdx; 03-15-2024 at 01:58 PM.. Reason: updating price
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2024, 03:20 PM   #2
ctpdx
Registered
Rep

Price dropped $1k & added some topless pics. :-)
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2024, 02:00 PM   #3
ctpdx
Registered
Rep

Bump for new price!

This is entering ridiculously great deal territory! :-)
Attached Images

Appreciate 0