BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-11-2015, 03:51 PM   #1
NWillard77
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i sparkling grey/red

FOR SALE: 2008 135I - nav, comfort access, xenons, LOADED. 82k miles

Well, the time has finally come. I am selling my 2008 BMW 135I. I love the car but am in need of something cheaper at this time. The car has 82,xxx miles, manual 6speed transmission. It comes with aftermarket 18" wheels with summer tires and also the factory 18" wheels with snow tires. The car has a magnaflow exhaust installed as well. For the interior, the trim has been wrapped in carbon fiber vinyl. The factory lip spoiler was replaced with a carbon fiber spoiler. Last bust not least, the front chrome grille has been painted black for a more stealth look.

All maintenance is up to date. Including a recent oil change, new blower motor, carbon cleaning of the valves, new front and rear shocks and mounts, and new rear tires. The rear sway bar links need replacement and i just had BMW order them for me (6/11). I work at a dealership and have maintained this car myself and also purchased an extended warranty to cover any larger repairs needed since i purchased it in 2013. BMW replaced and programmed all 6 injectors under warranty when i first purchased the car, so that known issue is out of the way also.

The car is LOADED with almost every option available. Navigation, premium hifi stereo, heated seats with memory, M package, adaptive xenon headlights, ect. I can e-mail you the build sheet from BMW if you want it.

Now, if we are being realistic...this is a used car. It is in very good condition but its not perfect. There is a ding in the 1/4 panel from the previous owner. There is also a small paint chip in the drivers fender and a couple little marks in the rear bumper from the previous owner.

Please contact me with any questions. My cell is 781-910-2557...texting during the day works best. Asking price is $16,900. You will not find another car with all these options locally!!
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2015, 03:53 PM   #2
NWillard77
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i sparkling grey/red

Here are some pictures
Attached Images

Appreciate 0