BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-01-2010, 03:45 PM   #1
WheelSTO
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

WSTO Go Kart Meet! Nov 13th 2010!

Hello guys!

It's getting cold in Chicago area but our passion on cars getting hotter and hotter! So We would like to have a "Go Kart" meet at Melrose Park Indoor Grand Prix to share the passion.

When : November 13th, 2010 Saturday 2pm
Where : Melrose Park Indoor Grand Prix (2225 W. North ave Melrose Park, IL 60160 - New location)
Price : $40 (more than 15 people), $45(10 - 14), $46 (less than 10) - The price includes 3x8 min Session, License and safety equipments.

We provide some free gifts for the winners!!

1st Prize - Free Tire Totes and Wheel felts
2nd Prize - BMW Leather Key Holders
3rd Prize - Wheel pins

You should register at the link below if you participate the event!

https://secure.oskarsystems.com/kios...0-39ec83cbe981

Quote:
Thank you for signing up for your event at the Melrose Park Indoor Grand Prix. Your event is scheduled for 11/13/2010 2:00:00 PM

We would recommend you arrive 20 minutes early (if possible) for registration and orientation. Make sure you are wearing closed toed shoes as you will not be allowed to race with sandals, flip flops or crocs. Also make sure your guests are aware of any age, height, or weight restrictions as they may apply to your event.

A valid form of ID with picture may be required to race. You can contact the track directly with any concerns or visit the website at www.mpgrandprix.com for additional information.

Note that your reservations and time slots are subject to cancellation should the entire group not be present to race up to 30 minutes after your scheduled event time. Make sure you and the group are prompt.

Please be aware that we reserve the right to make adjustments on the number of racers per group, the frequency of your racing or any other event related activities based on the volume of business that day.

Please forward this email to all registrants and have them click on the link below...

https://secure.oskarsystems.com/kios...0-39ec83cbe981

Sometimes the registration link can be split in to 2 lines. Please make sure to copy the whole link into your browser.

Remember that all minors MUST have a Melrose Park Indoor Grand Prix waiver signed by a Legal Guardian to race.

We look forward to seeing you ON TRACK!

Please Sign up!!!

1. Johan@WSTO
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2010, 07:02 AM   #2
inandout
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 4 Rings

signed up in E9X section.
Appreciate 0