BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-04-2013, 05:38 PM   #1
M135
Professional Rookie
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4

Garage List
2008 BMW 335xi  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [0.00]
2011 SG/CR 6MT FBO 135i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hopefully up for a quick sale is my 135i:

• 2011 135 6MT
• Space Gray with Coral Red interior
• M-Sport and premium packages, heated seats, and comfort access (note about this below)
• About 28K miles
• Been in "3" accidents. First was the hydroplane and hit a curb that only damaged the rear right quarter panel. Second was being hit by a deer in that same exact spot. Third was the true accident, rear ended by a dummy. I have all the estimates for them if you want to see, and all work done by reputable local shops.
• The comfort access doesn't work. I am pretty sure my meth tank leaked at the time and of course the module is right under that spot. Needless to say it is about an $800 repair that I have not done. I am willing to do it through BMW or take that $$ off the price.
• Bluebook looks to be $28K or so in good condition (again, will consider the money off or fix for the CA)

Extras about the car itself:

• Brembo’s painted black with red Brembo logos
• Fenders are all rolled as far as possible including a little cutting (Turn in Concepts did the work and touched up the paint inside the wheel wells)
• Grille in front of intercooler is cut out. Still have the grille and can go back in, just FYI
• Usual rock chips in front, nothing major
• Small scratch in the roof, no clue where it came from
• Muffler is painted black since you can see it through the mesh in the rear diffusor
• Tires on the rear are new factory run flats, have a couple thousand miles on them, fronts are the originals but probably about 10K miles
• Have all factory parts from the mods

Mods:

• BMS JB4, have the e85 wires but not installed
• BMS intake
• BMS downpipe
• ER front mount in black
• ER charge pipe w/2 meth bungs
• BMS clutch stop
• BMS modified clutch delay valve (not installed)
• KW V2 coilovers
• Vorshlag camber plates in the front
• iCarbon rear diffusor
• iCarbon front lip is smashed, will throw it in t
• BMW OEM black grilles
• BMW LCI tail lights
• JBspeed CF mirror covers
• Bavtech smoked side markers
• Black BMW roundels

I know mods don’t add a ton of value on sale, but obviously worth something. To sell it as it sits I’d like to get about $29,500. No trades, no demods, need it sold. The DPE's seen in the pictures are not on the car, and not included in the price.

Attached Images

Last edited by M135; 10-07-2013 at 07:12 AM..
Appreciate 0