BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-26-2013, 11:29 PM   #1
jorge135
Private
Rep
Drives: 135i

Movember

Hey guys, sorry this is off topic.
I'm taking part in Movember this year, for those who don't know what this is or about. Its about real men growing real moustaches for the month of November (Movember) in order to raise funds and awareness for Mens health issues such as Prostate cancer, Testicular cancer and mental health. By growing a moustache each individual becomes a walking billboard spreading awareness. As we are predominantly male based forum I thought it might be worth while posting here.

I'm currently signed up and for the first time in my life growing a mo in order to raise funds and awareness for men's health.

If you haven't already, please sign up and join the cause or if you would like to make a donation to myself or movember please goto http://au.movember.com/mospace/6522105 or au.movember.com.

Just to be 100% transparent, I'm also an employee of Movember and work as part of the tech team responsible for the web/mobile web and mobile app development.
Appreciate 0