BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-26-2013, 11:59 PM   #1
Chandon
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: 1M

Some photos :)

So I thought after a long day of detailing and cleaning the car I thought would take some pic (with my iphone lol), couldn't resist because of how clean it looks. Actually looked like a mirror and felt like silk at the end of the day!
I used claybar + three coats of different polish
Also grabbed a set of performance grilles from stu@bmr, thanks! They look so awesome combined with the blacklines and black body
Anyway, here's some pics!

Before wash, claybar and polish (doesn't even look dirty )

After the first coat of coarse polish, after claybar, to remove swirls and scratches

Second coat, already looked and felt so smooth

After the last coat, no comment

Felt this was necessary because I love his car , it's an e36 M3! Not a bad car for your p's!
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2013, 07:16 AM   #2
Zombie1
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i 2010

Looks good
Mods:-Berkexhaust -alpinaB3flash -CobbAP -Cobb FMIC -ER charge pipe tialQ bov -M3 front sway bar -M3 subframe bushings -M3 front upper and lower control arms -M3 guide rods -M3 rear upper control arms -Mfactory LSD -defiv lockdown kit -TC Kline SA coilovers /camber plates- HP rear toe arms
Appreciate 0