BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

08-17-2011, 08:53 PM   #1
VPI2000
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2 (August ED)

Raleigh, NC 1M's

I keep having people at work claiming that they have seen a couple of 1M's in the Raleigh area, but neither the two dealerships in the area have had their first allocations delivered.

Was driving by Leith BMW today in Raleigh and thought I would stop by to see if they had delivered any 1M's yet. It just happened that their first allocation was in the delivery bay.

I am in Raleigh but had the first allocation from Performance in Chapel Hill. Awaiting my PCD on August 30th, so guess I might technically be the 2nd one in the area.

Just wondering if the owner of the first Leith allocation was on this forum? Or if there are other 1M's in the area that got their cars from an out of town dealer.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2012, 03:07 PM   #2
torquedemon
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM 1M

Garage List
I know this post is dead and old but just came across it and thought I'd add that I am moving to Raleigh in August. I have a BSM 1M, was wondering if there are fellow 1M owners in the area
Appreciate 0