BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-09-2014, 09:07 AM   #1
Allen@MOTIV
Rep
Drives: 135i

MOTIV Motorsport Official Product Release and Pricing

It is with GREAT pleasure and excitement that I can now officially announce MOTIV Motorsport hardware is available for sale. After months of extensive(albeit very fun) research, development, testing, refining, re-testing and further refinement we are satisfied and confident that we have the best hardware available for your N5x powered vehicle without exception. When the idea of developing hardware for the N54 was first discussed the decision was made that OEM or better build quality, performance and reliability would be the goal. We have surpassed that goal. With nearly everything developed and manufactured internally it means that we have kept quality control entirely in our hands. Only products that reach and exceed our standards will ship. Using the NASA time attack track car we have been able to put our hardware through stresses and hardships no road going N54 will ever experience and that has exposed every possible weakness there is to find. We then were able to eliminate those weaknesses. To remain competitive in this evironment, not only are peak HP numbers important, but area under the curve and an intuitive and predictable power band are crucial. This became immediately apparent and that has lead the design philosophy. This is evident in the massive powerband that recent dyno testing revealed. Offering 600wtq at 4Krpms and still being able to hold 700whp from 5.5Krpms to redline is exactly the kind of power band a world class track car needs - no less the power that anyone driving their N5x on the street wants.

Whenever possible we would seek out the most reputable and experienced partners during development and that has lead to us teaming up with Forced Performance Turbochargers, Tial Sport, Precision Turbo and Engine, and FUEL-IT! to offer you the best setup possible.

Without further delay here is a brief listing and description of our MOTIV Motorsports line of hardware:

MOTIV P-1000 Fuel Setup: Designed to provide upwards of 1000hp worth of fuel and work along side the OEM HPFP system.
It will include MOTIV Intake Manifold Injector Spacer, Fuel Rail, All necessary anodized fittings, E85 Compatible Fuel Line, Six Injectors, Extended Studs/Nuts for Intake Manifold and OEM Intake Manifold Gasket Set. Requires a driver to run the injectors and enough low pressure fuel to feed it. MSRP of $1300.

AEM/MOTIV Engine Management System: Engineered to work along side the OEM DME without issue while controlling boost and drive the P-1000 injectors. The EMS includes MAC, MAP Sensor, MOTIV built Harness and EMS 4. Each AEM/MOTIV EMS comes preloaded with a PTF tuned base calibration that enable the vehicle to run and drive but requires fine tuning for each individual setup. MSRP of $1200.

FUEL-IT!/MOTIV LPFP System: developed and tested in collaboration with FUEL-IT! we have a system capable of supporting over 1000hp worth of fuel and eliminate the weaknesses we have found with the stock fuel system. Includes dual in take 455lph fuel pumps, hoses/lines, OEM fuel pressure regulator delete and a new style fuel pressure regulator. MSRP is To Be Determined as of this moment but we hope to have this available within this week.

MOTIV turbocharger kits: The MOTIV turbo charger kits will includes Turbo, manifold, downpipe, wastegate, EWG Recirc into downpipe, intake, intake filter, heat Shield, PCV Connection, FMIC hot pipe, engine Mount, CNC water housing and Oil Lines.

The MOTIV600 kit features a HTA/GTX3076 turbocharger.
The MOTIV750 kit features a HTA/GTX3586 turbocharger.
The MOTIV900 kit features your choice of HTA/GTX3794 or PTE6466 turbocharger.

To place your order simply visit www.protuningfreaks.com and as apart of our our introductory announcement we are offering the first 10 customers to place an order that includes any of the MOTIV Motorsport turbo kits will receive a 5% discount on their ENTIRE order. The first 3 customers to place an order that includes any of the MOTIV Motorsport turbo kits will receive 5% off of their ENTIRE order AND free proTUNINGfreaks remote single turbo tuning(a $500 value.) That's right, everything in your cart is discounted 5%. Just use the coupon code MOTIV-STK-5%OFF when checking out. NOTE: this coupon code will expire automatically after the first 10 orders are placed.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-09-2014, 02:41 PM   #2
PeteA
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: E30, E82

Very nice stuff here guys. Id be all over this if it worked for my application. Someday!
      10-09-2014, 04:01 PM   #3
135Pats
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A few BMWs

Come Spring time...this shall be mine.

Can't say it enough, great work guys.

Allen i'll be getting in touch with Jake soon to get these RBs tuned, should be easy work for him. You in our neck of the woods any time soon?

F30 N55 XDrive EBII
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2014, 04:22 PM   #4
Curare86
Captain
Rep

is the PI and EMS setup compatible with n55? will it allow running boost pressures greater than 21 in conjunction with cobb?
cheers
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2014, 05:03 PM   #5
Allen@MOTIV
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Pats View Post

Allen i'll be getting in touch with Jake soon to get these RBs tuned, should be easy work for him. You in our neck of the woods any time soon?
Thank you Andrew. We can't wait to make you the fastest N54 vert in the world

I will be DC in the next couple months but I'm not 100% sure when yet. I'll shoot you a message on FB.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2014, 05:05 PM   #6
Allen@MOTIV
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curare86 View Post
is the PI and EMS setup compatible with n55? will it allow running boost pressures greater than 21 in conjunction with cobb?
cheers
Yes, they are N55 compatible. Your car has to be Cobb compatible, though because there is a lot of tuning that needs to be done on the DME side.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2014, 08:06 PM   #7
Curare86
Captain
Rep

Yup thats not a problem, im already flashed. Will order as soon as AEM comes up on your website!! Much excitement
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2014, 03:34 PM   #8
Zombie1
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Pats View Post

Are you going to run this kit on your current setup(auto trans)? Will you be upgrading it? any concerns with flatlining in 4th?
Mods:-Berkexhaust -alpinaB3flash -CobbAP -Cobb FMIC -ER charge pipe tialQ bov -M3 front sway bar -M3 subframe bushings -M3 front upper and lower control arms -M3 guide rods -M3 rear upper control arms -Mfactory LSD -defiv lockdown kit -TC Kline SA coilovers /camber plates- HP rear toe arms
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2014, 03:59 PM   #9
135Pats
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie1 View Post
Are you going to run this kit on your current setup(auto trans)? Will you be upgrading it? any concerns with flatlining in 4th?
1. Long ways to go. Talk to me come spring time I need to blow up these RBs first
2. Yep, plan is to run 550-600WHP on the 6AT. I will be sending my Valvebody off to LVL10 this winter when the car isn't being drive to shim it and hopefully up the clamp pressure. No plans for a full build...if the AT fails, i'll replace it. Super cheap on the used market.
3. The flatline has concerned me since I was running pump gas with just a front mount. It sucks but is what it is.....FWIW my transmission is slipping a bit which really messes things up. Creates a lot of "noise" during the shift event that the DME perceives as knock. If I let the car shift at redline, timing is far better since there isn't as much torque or slip. Check out any of my recent logs, the shift coming out of 3rd is gross.

F30 N55 XDrive EBII
Appreciate 0