BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-19-2009, 09:24 PM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

20% OFF Chemical Guys Products at www.DetailedImage.com March Madness Sale

Chemical Guys makes some of the best detailing supplies we have ever tested at Detailed Image. We are very happy to now offer you all of the Chemical Guys products (except gallon sizes) at 20% OFF until 3/23/09. All the prices are already reduced so you don't need to use any coupon code. Our normal 10% off code for Corvette Forum members (10offCF) does not apply to the already discounted Chemical Guys products but it can be used on virtually all other products in combination with this sale.

Here are some of our favorite products from Chemical Guys:

Chemical Guys Jetseal 109
After testing so many different sealants over the years it's hard for one to really stand out. When I was given the Jetseal 109 for the first time I had heard great things but I was expecting similar results to other quality sealants. I was pleasantly surprised though when this product exceeded my expectations from start to finish. It applied and removed with ease and upon completion I loved the shine. It didn't look plastic like, it had a crisp shine that really grabbed my eye. It was arguably one of my favorites right there. After several months I couldn't believe how durable the product was and how it held up to a winter in the North East. It has outlasted every other sealant I have tested and it looked fresh and shinny for months. While I really like a lot of different sealants the Jetseal 109 stands out as my personal favorite.

Chemical Guys 50/50 Limited Series Concourse Paste Wax
The Chemical Guys 50/50 Limited Series Concourse Paste Wax is one of the best values in top quality carnauba waxes. It looks outstanding on virtually every color paint. It has that depth and warm glow that really makes your paint look its best.

Chemical Guys E-zyme Natura Paste Wax

I have two all time favorite waxes with the first being the Dodo Juice Supernatural and the second is the Chemical Guys E-zyme Natura Paste Wax. It uses an extremely rich and refined carnauba wax that is very durable. This wax will make your paint look extremely "wet" and overly glossy. I absolutely love using this wax and I encourage anyone who has to have the best to try it as well!

Chemical Guys Citrus Wash and Clear

If you want to wash your vehicle and safely remove the old wax and sealant then the Chemical Guys Citrus Wash and Clear is perfect for you. This shampoo can carefully remove the wax or sealant so you can start your detail with a bare surface. This helps make your polishing and clay bar steps more effective after as well. Best of all this shampoo will not dry out your vinyl, plastic and rubber trim like some other harsh shampoos can.

Chemical Guys Maxi Suds

Chemical Guys also makes another great shampoo, but this one will NOT strip off your old wax or sealant is the Chemical Guys Maxi Suds. This is a very affordable shampoo that gives you high quality results. It gives you plenty of suds that help lubricate the surface while washing. Just add about 1 - 2 ounces to any wash bucket and you are all set.

Those are just a few of our favorite products from this outstanding brand. If you have any questions or if you would like any recommendations please let us know, we'd be happy to help.

Thanks for reading!

Greg @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2009, 10:34 AM   #2
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

I just wanted to remind everyone that the 20% OFF on Chemical Guys products only runs through 3/23 so there is not much time left!

Greg @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0