BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-25-2009, 11:37 AM   #1
Evan@Tischer
Rep
Drives: Online Parts Sales

Tischer BMW/getBMWparts.com - FINALLY! The BMW Performance Power Kit!!!

Tischer BMW/getBMWparts.com - is proud to finally offer the long awaited BMW Performance Power Kit for the 335i and 135i!!!

The BMW Performance Power Kit for the BMW 135i and BMW 335i redefines engine performance. The effects of the modifications to the engine tuning parameters include:
  • Increased torque of 317 ft-lbs (manual trans) or 332 ft-lbs (auto trans), available from just 1,500 rpm
  • Increased maximum output* of 320 horespower (see graph image)
  • Faster acceleration from 0 to 75 mph

Fuel consumption and CO2 emissions remain the same as the standard model. The warranty validity and vehicle quality are not compromised in any way. To deal with the extra heat generated as a result of the engine modifications, an additional radiator, air intakes, and more powreful fan for the main radiator are incorporated. Vehicles produced up to and including 2/2008 get a new DME (MSD81). Please contact your local BMW dealership for labor times and installation/coding quotes.

Pricing:

Vehicles produced up to and including 2/2008 - $2600.00 shipped!
Vehicles produced from 3/2008 and on - $1675.00 shipped!

For more info and to order, Click Here!!!

Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | New: Shop Porsche & Audi parts!
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2009, 11:50 AM   #2
getBMWparts
Rep
Drives: BMW Parts

*Also, for a limited time - we're offering an additional $50.00 off of our already-low special price on the BMW Performance Exhaust system when purchased with the Power Kit Special.

Just order both specials together and we'll automatically deduct the $50.00 off of the price of the exhaust!

Last edited by getBMWparts; 11-25-2009 at 01:53 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2009, 11:59 AM   #3
stevenc
Coming Soon
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4 Alphine White MT

Question, if i wanted to install the kit without getting the ECU retuned (purely for the cooling properties), i heard that the radiator fan might not work. Do you know if that is true?

Thanks
Steven
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2009, 12:58 PM   #4
Evan@Tischer
Rep

Quote:
Question, if i wanted to install the kit without getting the ECU retuned (purely for the cooling properties), i heard that the radiator fan might not work. Do you know if that is true?

Thanks
Steven
Hi Steven,

Honestly not completely sure on this.....as with any kind of custom work outside of what BMW states, we'll only know when someone tries it and confirms.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Appreciate 0
      11-25-2009, 02:18 PM   #5
CoolToolGuy
1er Happy Camper!
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 135i,'07 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenc View Post

Thanks
Steven
I'm interested in the same thing - but I have Dinan Stage 2. If anyone can verify, please post here.

Have Fun,
Rick
2009 135i (E82) Space Gray; Gray Leather; Steptronic w/paddles; Premium; Sport; CA - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU; Cold Air Intake; Oil Cooler; Susp. bushings; Strut Brace. - BMWPerf: Suspension; rotors front & rear; exhaust; grilles; sideskirts; trunk spoiler. BMW 261M wheels w/Sumitomo HTR ZIII. - Quaife: LSD. - Custom Graphics.
2007 X3 - 2002 Pontiac Montana
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2009, 04:04 PM   #6
lll3575
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan@Tischer View Post
Tischer BMW/getBMWparts.com - is proud to finally offer the long awaited BMW Performance Power Kit for the 335i and 135i!!!

The BMW Performance Power Kit for the BMW 135i and BMW 335i redefines engine performance. The effects of the modifications to the engine tuning parameters include:
  • Increased torque of 317 ft-lbs (manual trans) or 332 ft-lbs (auto trans), available from just 1,500 rpm
  • Increased maximum output* of 320 horespower (see graph image)
  • Faster acceleration from 0 to 75 mph

Fuel consumption and CO2 emissions remain the same as the standard model. The warranty validity and vehicle quality are not compromised in any way. To deal with the extra heat generated as a result of the engine modifications, an additional radiator, air intakes, and more powreful fan for the main radiator are incorporated. Vehicles produced up to and including 2/2008 get a new DME (MSD81). Please contact your local BMW dealership for labor times and installation/coding quotes.

Pricing:

Vehicles produced up to and including 2/2008 - $2600.00 shipped!
Vehicles produced from 3/2008 and on - $1675.00 shipped!

For more info and to order, Click Here!!!
Will this void the warranty?
also, can u tell me what all components it includes?

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2009, 10:13 PM   #7
macleod135
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

With this deal, what would be the total price for the exhaust and power kit? Also, what would the installation cost be on those two parts?
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2009, 06:50 PM   #8
Novator
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '04 E46 M3

Garage List
2004 BMW M3  [8.00]
Jason, I live in Hawaii. My local dealership is BMW of Honolulu. Is it possible for you to ship to my dealer, and if so how much will shipping outside the mainland be? Also how long does it take to install the power kit, that way I have a reasonable turnaround time to expect from my dealer here? My dealership has demo cars, but they don't have the kits as of yet and I don't think they have the knowledge yet on how to fit them. I would like to buy from you instead of my dealership here. Oh, I almost forgot. I drive a 2009 BMW 135i (it was built in September 2008) and it has the BMW Performance Power Kit and has a Steptronic transmission. Do you need a VIN?

Last edited by Novator; 11-26-2009 at 06:52 PM.. Reason: Forgotten info.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2009, 10:21 AM   #9
Evan@Tischer
Rep

Help us out here guys ...I believe we already covered these...

Quote:
Will this void the warranty?
The warranty validity and vehicle quality are not compromised in any way.

Quote:
also, can u tell me what all components it includes?
In addition to the program...you get: To deal with the extra heat generated as a result of the engine modifications, an additional radiator, air intakes, and more powreful fan for the main radiator are incorporated. Vehicles produced up to and including 2/2008 get a new DME (MSD81)

Quote:
With this deal, what would be the total price for the exhaust and power kit?
The price would be the kit your require (?), plus the BMW Performance Exhaust from the link Jason provided, minus 50.00 when purchased together.

Quote:
Also, what would the installation cost be on those two parts?
Please contact your local BMW dealership for labor times and installation/coding quotes.

Quote:
Jason, I live in Hawaii. My local dealership is BMW of Honolulu. Is it possible for you to ship to my dealer, and if so how much will shipping outside the mainland be? Also how long does it take to install the power kit, that way I have a reasonable turnaround time to expect from my dealer here? My dealership has demo cars, but they don't have the kits as of yet and I don't think they have the knowledge yet on how to fit them. I would like to buy from you instead of my dealership here. Oh, I almost forgot. I drive a 2009 BMW 135i (it was built in September 2008) and it has the BMW Performance Power Kit and has a Steptronic transmission. Do you need a VIN?
We'll be happy to ship directly to your dealership off the mainland because it's still the US. I estimate additional shipping to be around in the 25 - 50 dollar range to Hawaii for you. For time and labor estimates, your best bet is to contact your local dealership directly. Thanks!

Appreciate 0
      12-02-2009, 11:27 AM   #10
Novator
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '04 E46 M3

Garage List
2004 BMW M3  [8.00]
If its not much more than standard shipping to anywhere in the continental US I am very much interested. How soon can orders be placed and shipped?
      12-02-2009, 01:55 PM   #11
Evan@Tischer
Rep

Quote:
If its not much more than standard shipping to anywhere in the continental US I am very much interested. How soon can orders be placed and shipped?
You can order now through our site by the link I provided above! We can ship as soon as the kit arrives....which would be around 2 - 2.5 weeks as it's currently shipping directly from Germany to us. Thanks again!

Appreciate 0
      12-02-2009, 03:06 PM   #12
Lionel Hutz
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '24 X5 50e

Any idea what a dealer will charge for installation of this? Is there a book hours number?
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2009, 03:19 PM   #13
nordique14
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: SGM 135i 'vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed 2.0 View Post
Any idea what a dealer will charge for installation of this? Is there a book hours number?
The dealer I talked to said "they" told him 6 hours. He figures it will take longer the first few times until his guys figure out what needs to be done.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2009, 04:58 PM   #14
macleod135
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

You are my local dealer. What is the installation price for the exhaust and the power kit?
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2009, 10:05 AM   #15
Evan@Tischer
Rep

Quote:
You are my local dealer. What is the installation price for the exhaust and the power kit?
Hit our service dept. up at 301.890.3000 and ask for Service Advisors Joe Diss or Kevin Hall...they'll get you squared away!

Appreciate 0
      12-10-2009, 12:09 AM   #16
esses
No_Country
Rep
Drives: like I stole it.

Quote:
Please contact your local BMW dealership for labor times and installation/coding quotes.
What does the BMW Installation Instructions say? If we order from you, do we get a copy?

My local dealership should not charge me for any more time than BMWAG says the install should take.

Appreciate 0
      12-10-2009, 11:46 AM   #17
Evan@Tischer
Rep

Quote:
What does the BMW Installation Instructions say? If we order from you, do we get a copy?

My local dealership should not charge me for any more time than BMWAG says the install should take.
Have a lookie-see...

Power_Kit_Install_Instr.pdf

It's approximately 3.5 hrs...but that all depends on the condition of the vehicle and equipment in it. This also doesn't include time spent on programming/coding. Basically, your local dealership can charge you a fair price for the work they put into this...could be more, could be less....it's really up to them.

Appreciate 0
      12-10-2009, 12:24 PM   #18
Username135
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Car

Quote:
Have a lookie-see...

Attachment 333266

It's approximately 3.5 hrs...but that all depends on the condition of the vehicle and equipment in it. This also doesn't include time spent on programming/coding. Basically, your local dealership can charge you a fair price for the work they put into this...could be more, could be less....it's really up to them.
Do we also need to purchase the air guides? It does not look like it is part of the kit.
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2009, 03:41 PM   #19
getBMWparts
Rep
Drives: BMW Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username135 View Post
Do we also need to purchase the air guides? It does not look like it is part of the kit.
The air guides for this kit that are specific to your vehicle/front bumper are included with our special, that's why we need your VIN# and notification if you've retrofitted a different bumper on your car.
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2009, 12:41 PM   #20
Evan@Tischer
Rep

Save an additional 50.00 dollars when you purchase this kit w/ the BMW Performance Exhaust!!!!

Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 05:35 PM   #21
stevenc
Coming Soon
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4 Alphine White MT

Evan, is the actual mini radiator avaliable by its self for say someone who has an accident? Im really thinking about doing the 2nd radiator only.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2010, 11:33 AM   #22
Evan@Tischer
Rep

Quote:
Evan, is the actual mini radiator avaliable by its self for say someone who has an accident? Im really thinking about doing the 2nd radiator only.
It has it's own part #, as do all of the individual components included w/ the kit...however they are not available to order by themselves at this time. Hard to say if they will be. In the case of an accident, I'm sure the parts could probably be ordered from BMW separately depending on what actually needs replaced....but it'd probably have to go through a BMW Service dept and ordered through a special process.

Appreciate 0