BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-06-2010, 10:12 AM   #1
SIEN
United_States
Rep
Drives: Quickly

Arrow New Sponsor Intro | SIEN Performance | Tuning Products - WITH ENGINE WARRANTY!!

We are very proud to have recently become sponsors of Bimmerpost and therefore would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and importantly, what we do.

SIEN Performance is an online retailer of tuning products for the N54. We choose our products based on a strict criteria of Safety, Performance and Quality from leading manufacturers such as Vishnu Performance, AR Design, AMS, AFE, Injen, K&N, H&R and Eibach to name but a few.

...But we are proud to offer something a little different…

All of our store products are offered together with 'Associated Parts Insurance'.

We call it SIEN Warranty, in simple terms: a tuned vehicle insurance.... If a part sold with SIEN Warranty causes a failure to a part directly associated with it, we will get it fixed for you*

That could be the injectors, the turbos/wastegates or even the whole engine. If the tuning product caused the fault, and you're covered by our Warranty, we pick up the tab.*

We believe a large proportion of N54 owners wish to tune their vehicles but do not want to take on the risk of catastrophic part failure that can sometimes be associated with tuning your car. So, for a small premium on our products we take on that risk for you... leaving you to enjoy your newly tuned car without that worry.

It allows our customers to tune their vehicles with peace of mind, knowing that if the worst should happen they have protected themselves. SIEN Warranty isn’t designed to be used as an aftermarket warranty, it is simply your backup plan incase something major goes wrong, after all it is only a few hundred $ more than buying the part from the manufacturer. We hope our customers think this is a small price to pay for peace of mind.

Like every insurance package there are some conditions, all of which can be viewed on our website but to extract the most relevant to you:
  • Only vehicles that would be still under original manufacturers warranty (i.e. 4yr/50k miles) are eligable
  • Warranty is valid for 12 months
  • Only tuning parts sold via SIEN Performance can be installed in the vehicle in the same area (i.e. Engine components)
  • ... click here for a full list

I'm sure you have many questions, so please ask away, send us an email on info@sienperformance.com
or simply visit our site which has our list of products, FAQ’s, warranty information and offers www.sienperformance.com

We offer an efficient and friendly service, a wide and constantly expanding range of products, a unique insurance product, Free Shipping on every product, customer discounts and incentives and special package options.

We look forward to hearing from you!

//
Paul
SIEN Performance

* A full list of coverage and conditions are listed on our site. Please review these conditions to ensure your vehicle is eligable.
Appreciate 0