BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-23-2019, 09:05 PM   #23
JimVonBaden
BMW Cool Aide!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 128i Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuxedo View Post
in the old days they'd tie a string around the bulls testicles, get blind drunk and abuse the animal and the humans alike... so dumb mf and idiots then crated a sport that sucks the intelligence no matter the bush or pro league development

I'm telling you this car scene is the infancy of a sport... so dumb mf and idiots sport about sucking intelligence out of participant and observer. in this early version there isn't any rules and will progress to have pro league rules in a settled area or arena someday.
Let me guess, these are your peeps!
      12-27-2019, 06:31 PM   #24
DiqueTico
Rep
Drives: Bmw 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangplank View Post
Ok so out west there are drag strips that are open on Friday nights. Legit, actual racing with tree lights. Do they not have that in NY?
The closest dragstrip to them would be island raceway, which is about 2 hours away but thats not the issue. The cops and traffic is all part of the fun for them and adds to the adrenaline rush. Look up team_nohesitation on insta.
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2019, 07:31 PM   #25
Gangplank
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e82 135i n55 Sport w/ DCT

Garage List
2011 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiqueTico View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangplank View Post
Ok so out west there are drag strips that are open on Friday nights. Legit, actual racing with tree lights. Do they not have that in NY?
The closest dragstrip to them would be island raceway, which is about 2 hours away but thats not the issue. The cops and traffic is all part of the fun for them and adds to the adrenaline rush. Look up team_nohesitation on insta.
Lol. Adrenaline rush... they should go to the track and find out just how slow they are, run a few laps and learn what a real adrenaline rush is all about.

Just sayn.