BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-21-2010, 06:24 PM   #1
SupremacyCustoms
Rep
Drives: 335xi

aFe Power Free Shipping!!!

This air intake system produces 27 max horsepower, 34lbs. x ft. torque and out-flowed the factory intake by 98%. Includes a durable 16 gauge, powder-coated heat shield; this air intake system features a washable/reusable conical air filter and scoops. This intake system also features a heat-insulating molded plastic tube that replaces the stock intake tract and directs increased air flow with improved volumetric efficiency for maximum performance. One-piece heat shield requires little or no assembly and the filter is constructed with 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.

This awesome Mach Force XP Cat-back exhaust system produces 11.5 horsepower and 9.5 lbs. x ft. of torque. The Mach Force XP exhaust system is constructed of mandrel bent, polished 304 stainless steel tubing and uses all factory mounting locations for a easy 1hr install time with no cutting or drilling required. This system uses a unique 3" resonance chamber to cancel high frequency sound waves producing an aggressive tone on throttle with a smooth sound at cruize speeds. The elimination of the muffler produces a weight savings of 15lbs. This system is finished off with stunning polished 304 stainless steel dual tip to finish off your 135i right.

Silver Bullet throttle body spacers create turbulence in the air flow at the point just prior entry into the engine increasing horsepower, torque and improving throttle response and fuel efficiency. Silver Bullet throttle body spacers are constructed out of durable T-6061 billet aluminum and using a unique serrated/helix entry to create turbulence at the manifold while eliminating the annoying whistle found in other helix only throttle spacers.
PM for price!
[u2b]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lSuNQHuiWRE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lSuNQHuiWRE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/u2b]
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2010, 10:27 AM   #2
SupremacyCustoms
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Bump!
Appreciate 0