BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-02-2010, 03:53 AM   #45
takahashi
Retired trackie
Australia
Rep
Drives: 1///M

The problem is Barca and Monza are real power tract where Lewis having the biggest advantage.

Oh well. Hope the tranny goes a few more time but I concede Lewis is the form driver/racer ATM. Vettel is gun in one lap wonder but tends to do something to savage his race lead.
      08-02-2010, 07:48 AM   #46
Evice
Major
Rep
Drives: E92M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
I am no race driver, but;

The first thing that is on a drivers mind is to beat his team mate!

This is really not a car racing thing, but any team sport that requires direct competition between team members.

They are suppose to have the same machinery and targeting the same attention from sponsors etc, so first you must beat your team mate to get ahead.

If you don't, you will always be second on the track and in the pits.

This is obvious with the RBR teams rules, the leader in the championship ladder gets all the good bits and stratergies.

Webber had to defend but not run into him. (I didn't mean he meant to run into him or it was his fault).
This is past topic. Please read the whole thread We are now steered into Barichello and Schumacher. LOL
      08-02-2010, 05:10 PM   #47
Blacky
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evice View Post
This is past topic. Please read the whole thread We are now steered into Barichello and Schumacher. LOL

Is the thread not about Mark Webber?

So, getting back on topic Mark Webber's chances, I didn't think he had it in him but his efforts have changed my mind and he is driving well, the car seems to be holding up and a little lady luck is on his side at the moment.

Good Luck to him.

PS: I read the whole thread before posting!
Appreciate 0