BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-04-2009, 10:03 PM   #1
damills
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2

Question iPod/USB interface, Sirrus Radio pre-wired?

Does anyone know if a 135i comes pre-wired by default so you can later add the iPod/USB interface and Sirrus radio?

I notice on bmwusa.com you can get them as acccesories, so how can one find out for sure, is the only way is to wait on your production number and look for option 693 Satellite radio prepartion (found from ordering guide), nothing listed for iPod/USB interface preparation.

Can someone look on their truck (where the latch is), see if there are any pre-wire labels? I know on the E46 and other models, you can tell what the car is pre-wired for.

Couple of other questions
  • Are all cars pre-wired for Alarm
  • I want leatherette so Im not getting ZPP but would like to add the garage door opener, I have an 06 E46 M3 convertible, Im wondering if that is the same mirror used in the 1-series.
Appreciate 0