BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-13-2008, 02:11 PM   #1
Shabadoo
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives:

Question Euro Delivery Help - don't have Welcome Package - Questions

Well I managed to miss FedEx each time they tried to deliver my welcome package, and now it's been sent back to NJ (I'm in CA). I'm scheduled to pick up the car on the 24th.

What was in it? Anything overly important?

If I show up to the Welt with my Passport, driver's license, production number will I be ok?

Anyone know of an online version of the welcome pack?

Many thanks,

Ted
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2008, 02:23 PM   #2
drand
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 M40

There are actually two. One has a clock and the other has bag tags. If I remember correctly there is nothing too important in the one with the tags. There are a couple of booklets which go over the Welt experience, a list of drop off locations (which I believe is also on the BMW website) and a hotel offer.

The only important pieces are remember you passport, get an iPod cable from your CA before you leave and arrive at the Welt 90 minutes before your appointment time. I believe your appointment time arrives in the package with the clock-this is the only thing that is really important and I assume you get get it through your CA.
      06-13-2008, 02:29 PM   #3
dclee1
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

I actually posted pretty much the entire packet online when I got it a while back. There's no critical information in there, just some basic info about the Welt and your experience. You can take a look yourself.

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4370
      06-13-2008, 02:32 PM   #4
Shabadoo
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives:

Perfect - thanks fellas. I have the packet with the clock, just not the one with the tags. Looks like I'll be fine.

Thanks,

Ted
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2008, 03:44 PM   #5
InsaneSkippy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 135i

Hey don't worry about that packet. I got one for the first order I placed, then I changed dealerships and I never got a welcome packet for my second order. There's nothing you NEED in that packet, just as long as your CA gave you a confirmed check in time at the Welt.

Appreciate 0