BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-15-2008, 12:32 PM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

Optimum Car Care products now at DetailedImage.com

Optimum Car Care products are some of the finest products in the industry. These products are generally highly effective in all conditions and environmentally safe. We highly recommend you look over all of the Optimum products, but we'll highlight some of our favorites below.

Optimum No Rinse

The Optimum No Rinse (aka ONR) is arguably the most well known product from Optimum because there is absolutely no other product like it. This product allows you to safely wash your vehicle with just a bucket of water, no hose water necessary. Just add one add ounce of ONR to every 1 - 2 gallons of water in your bucket and begin washing. After washing you DO NOT have to rinse the surface you are already done! The secret is the substantive polymers that bond to the paint and prevent contaminants from potentially scratching the surface, while washing. This is an absolute must have product for anyone who likes to wash quickly, lives in cold weather climates or does not have access to hose water.

Optimum Opti-Seal

This hyper concentrated sealant can be sprayed directly on your paint and spread with the supplied foam applicator. It dries totally clear and you do not have to buff off any excess residue. The shine is quite impressive from this unbelievably easy to use product. One ounce can do up to 4 - 5 cars so it's an outstanding value as well.

Optimum Protectant Plus

This is the do it all product for your leather and vinyl surfaces. It has some very light cleaning agents to help get the surface clean, while it also leaves a coating of strong protection. This protection will make your leather and vinyl look new without the greasy and oily feel. It blocks out harmful UV rays and makes your dashboard, console, doors, seats, and more look top notch!

Please let us know if you have any other questions about these products or anything related to detailing.

Greg @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0