BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-21-2008, 10:56 PM   #1
Bob@BPS
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328

SALE!! Streamline® Panel Filters for 335, 135 & 535 $69.95 shipped

Hi Guys,

We are happy to announce a manufacturer sponsored sale on the very popular Streamline panel filter for the BMW 335, 135 & 135. The sale price is $69.95 and includes free shipping to the continental US. You can find this great product in our online catalog here. No coupon is required. Just place your new filter in the cart and checkout.

Here are the Features of the HP Streamline™ panel filter
  • Direct replacement for original equipment filter panel. No modifications required.
  • Tight leak proof seal with the air box.
  • Easy and fast installation suitable for novice requiring only a screwdriver, at most.
  • Deep multi-layered pleats increase air flow and maintain critical protection levels.
  • Maintains OEM filter’s 99% debris collection efficiency per ISO 5011 standards.
  • Maintains BMW engineered pressurized air box and stock appearance.
    Sturdy sidewall construction ensures filter will last the life of the vehicle.

The Helene Performance Streamline® is a serious filter for the discerning enthusiast who can appreciate a well built and well designed product.

Please PM if you have questions. This sale is good for shipments to the US only.

Bob

Bimmer Performance Store
Appreciate 0