BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-29-2008, 02:47 PM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

A few new Chemical Guys Products at DetailedImage.com

Some new Chemical Guys products we got in recently:

E-zyme Natura Wax

E-zyme Natura is a new kind of wax that has taken all of the nature's finest ingredients and put them in one wax. This 100% all natural paste wax will look, feel and smell like no other wax you have ever used before. The shine is absolutely breath taking and the secret was bringing together natures finest ingredients.

Sticky Gel Citrus Wheel Cleaner in 128 oz size

Do you want a safe and highly effective cleaner? If yes, the concentrated Chemical Guys Sticky Gel Citrus Wheel Cleaner is perfect for you. The gel formula helps cling to the wheels, so the formula doesn't just run down the wheel quickly. The increased time in contact with the wheel allows the Sticky Gel to continuously break down road grime, brake dust, etc. You can use it full strength for maximum cleaning power, but we recommend diluting it down to a 5:1 ratio of water to cleaner.

Bug Bugger & Tar Remover

The key to safe and effective detailing is to loosen the stubborn contaminants before washing the surface. Simply spray the safe and yet strong Bug Bugger formula on heavy build ups and let it sit for at least 1 - 2 minutes. Then agitate the build up with soft sponge or mitt.

Also, look for the entire Optimum line coming soon to DetailedImage.com!

Enjoy!

Greg @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0