BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-29-2008, 05:07 PM   #1
SV Concepts III
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: BMW Duh

Jlevi SW | SEMA Las Vegas Update

Hi All,

The annual SEMA show in Las Vegas is set to kick off this Sunday and as a result, staff at Jlevi SW will be lighter than usual Monday-Thursday.

All members will have email contact and will check email regularly but response times will be slowed due to us attending the event. Our phone lines will be available during this time so please feel free to call in with any questions or to place your order. However, due to our decreased staff, please be patient and feel free to leave a message if you cannot get through- we will get back to you!

In order to ensure on time delivery and quick processing of your purchase, we do encourage you to order early and have this in mind as we will have reduced capacity during this period.

On behalf of the Jlevi SW crew, we thank you for your continued support and look forward to bringing you exciting new products and updates from the SEMA show!

Best regards,

Jlevi SW Staff
Appreciate 0