BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-02-2009, 12:15 PM   #1
jotapeh
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: Sedona Red 128i

Garage List
2008 128i  [0.00]
Woohoo! Saved from Road Hazard

Just thought I'd share some good news with everyone. I was totally disappointed in my RFTs and thinking I was screwed because not only had I bought the BMW Approved Winter Tire Package, but the Road Hazard as well. Well thankfully I'm about to be $1k richer because you are permitted 30 days to cancel and receive a full refund

So just in case anyone else bought this warranty and regrets it, there may still be hope.... that $1k will most definitely cover a new set of wheels and tires too should you blow your current set!
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2009, 08:26 PM   #2
Lucky1
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '08 128i Coupe SGM 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotapeh View Post
Just thought I'd share some good news with everyone. I was totally disappointed in my RFTs and thinking I was screwed because not only had I bought the BMW Approved Winter Tire Package, but the Road Hazard as well. Well thankfully I'm about to be $1k richer because you are permitted 30 days to cancel and receive a full refund

So just in case anyone else bought this warranty and regrets it, there may still be hope.... that $1k will most definitely cover a new set of wheels and tires too should you blow your current set!
May I ask why you did not like the RFTs and what made you change your mind after purchasing them? I think I have an idea but just so I don't make the same mistake.
Appreciate 0