BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-08-2012, 05:30 PM   #1
vividracing
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, F30 335i, F80 M3

Vivid Racing: Velos Designwerks ECU Flash

Vivid would like to proudly present to you through careful remapping of the factory ECU and countless hours of testing, Velos Designwerks is pleased to announce the release of our Performance Software. Producing astounding numbers is one thing, but creating a tune that delivers constant, reliable power throughout the powerband is where we excel.

The Velos Designwerks Performance Software involves a remapping of several of the factorys ECU maps including, but not limited to, the fuel maps, throttle maps, ignition maps, and limiters. The smooth increase in power delivery as well as the increase in torque brings your automobile to a whole new level. With this increase in horsepower and torque, the engines true potential is now fully unleashed. While there are and will be other options available on the market, the Velos Designwerks Custom ECU Tune produces real gains throughout the powerband that one can realistically expect to duplicate on their own.

Several options are available for some cars including the Velos Personal Tuner which allows you to complete this upgrade without sending us your ECU; and Stage 2 options are also available for vehicles fitted with full exhaust and downpipes (for off-road use only).

Gains from this ECU Flash
Horsepower: 55
Torque: 60

(No ECU Mail Required used with Personal Tuner which I include for free $250 Value)

PM Me or Call 480-966-3040 Ext 231

Here are some Videos of the cars Velos Designwerks has done..

PM, Email, or Call Directly for aggressive BMW Member Pricing
Appreciate 0