E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > 325xiT or 330xi - is the wagon worth it?

01-13-2006, 08:01 PM   #45
fragra
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldredge
For instance, on my TSX, my son's stroller would physically fit in the trunk, but it was somewhat of a chore to fanagle it through the trunk opening.
I had an Integra for a number of years and found the same thing - even if something would fit, the combination of high liftover and short deck meant I couldn't get it in the trunk in the first place. Annoying. That's the main reason I wanted a wagon.

I think however, those that argue that the e90 with folded seats will give you most of the functionality of the wagon make a good case. But knowing me, I'd buy something that would just barely not fit the sedan.
      01-13-2006, 08:57 PM   #46
DTM
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Accord

Quote:
Originally Posted by noflash
Don't forget than a sedan with fold down seats is almost as useable as the wagon. Go back to the sedan, fold down the seats, open the trunk, look, and think about how many times you will need more room in the car.

Then get the 330xi and a trailer hitch!
Is it possible to get a 3-series with an OEM trailer hitch? Didn't know.

Also, the roof rack on the wagon shouldn't be a deciding factor. The sedan has those clever little clips on the roof to add a rack.
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2006, 11:15 PM   #47
stressdoc
Dominica
Rep
Drives: BMW i8; Toy 4runner TRD pro

Hey, I thought of something more interesting to discuss than deciding if we would be willing to be eunuchs with M5s while we are all waiting for Jan 17: What is the ratio of E90/E91 sales in Canada compared with USA? I'm guessing more Euro, hence more E91s.
Appreciate 0