BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-17-2008, 10:24 AM   #1
LemansE82
Formally known as xXxMLEExXx.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lemans E82

Pace BMW, Mamaroneck, NY

I must say great experience with them. Ordered an 09,delivery sometime in Oct. My sales person is Howard Lien...great guy, very
upfront no bs.

They have 5 135 conv there...all auto though..
One black and red in manual...better jump on it if anyone wants one now.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2008, 12:02 AM   #2
Addict...Nah Im A Junkie!
Captain
Rep
Drives: 09 135i, 98 M rdstr

I went through Howard too, great guy who understands my "illness". Doing PCD in december.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2008, 07:45 AM   #3
LemansE82
Formally known as xXxMLEExXx.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lemans E82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict...Nah Im A Junkie! View Post
I went through Howard too, great guy who understands my "illness". Doing PCD in december.

:thumbup:
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 08:17 PM   #4
themyst
Major General
South Korea
Rep
Drives: '16 MK7 GTI

Dealt with Gunn Park at Pace BMW strictly via e-mail, and he is precisely the type of salesperson I would love to deal with. Upfront, timely, willing to shop on my behalf, and no bait and switch games when I got to the dealer. Not to say Gunn wasn't a friendly guy (he definitely was!) but I can't stand sickly sweet salespeople who try to make you feel like you've known them all your life and leverage that against paying more for a car than you could get it for.

Signed the paperwork, set up the insurance, and Gunn explained all the features of the car to my wife, although I preferred to read the manual and figure everything on my own, and off we went. This might have been the least painful car purchasing experience I have ever had, although my Infiniti purchase back in 2003 comes a close second. The miracle of finding a semi-stripper 135i 6spd and bringing it down to a price point I could afford, makes me a first time BMW owner, all thanks to Gunn. I couldn't be happier.

Pace BMW seems to be one dealership within a network of BMW dealers, so if one doesn't have what you're looking for, the others will. Forget the Bayside, Rallye, Habberstad and Hassel BMW dealers if you're in the Metro NY area, they're terrible when it comes to pricing. Take the trip over the bridge and take delivery at Pace BMW. It will be worth it, I promise.