BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-05-2011, 07:35 PM   #1
The Young 1
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i M-Sport

Sonoma Drift Exhibition: Hosted by Infineon Raceway

Infineon Raceway in collaboration with
C.R.E.A.M. Life Events and KBR Tuning Presents

SONOMA DRIFT
Drift, Drag and Car Show Charity Event

April 13th will mark a historic day in the NorCal drifting scene. It is because on that day Infineon Raceway will hold its inaugural Sonoma Drift event. It will also be the date for our Japan Disaster Relief charity event. We will feature drift exhibitions, drag racing, a car show, vendor row, DJ’s, and hot models to entertain attendees, as well as raffles for some exciting prizes donated by our sponsors. Come and see the Bay’s smokiest drifters, fastest dragsters, hottest show cars, and sexiest models come together for a good cause. Show your support for our friends in Japan and enjoy some great motorsports entertainment! ALL proceeds and donates will go to help the victims of the Japan earthquake and tsunami.

Cost: $10 donation for spectators

Racing Competitor Info:
- Drifting will be invite only for the exhibition
- Drag Racing is open to everyone; $25 competitors, $15 for students with their high school identification card

Car Show Info:

***ALL MAKES & MODELS ARE WELCOME! BIKES TOO!***

Only the top cars and bikes will selected to attend!

To register your car, please contact: CreamLifeEvents@gmail.com with the following information:

Single registration:
Name
Cell phone #
Car information: year/make/model/current photo

Group registration:
Group name:
Contact person name:
Cell phone #
Group size:
Car information: year/make/model/current photo

Vendors who are interested in booth space contact us at CreamLifeEvents@gmail.com

Media in need of media credentials contact us ASAP at CreamLifeEvents@gmail.com

Registration closes April 10, 2011!

What is Sonoma Drift? Well it is the first track sanctioned and run weekly drift event in Northern California, and the brain child of a few key Infineon officials and a group of local grassroots racers.

The drift nights will be held coinciding with Infineon’s current Wednesday Night Drags program, and will happening from 4pm to 10pm in the paddock/parking lot area behind the main grandstands. Sonoma Drift will be open to drivers of all skills, and all cars.

Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 05:30 PM   #2
The Young 1
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i M-Sport

Bump
Appreciate 0