BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-20-2012, 05:35 PM   #1
Skeptix
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 GTI

NJ DRTY Euro's (Central NJ area meet)

Hey guys, just stopping in to post up our group. We started back almost a year ago and have grown significantly fast. At first we were VW's only, but we've decided to open the group to all European car brands. We've been growing at an extremely rapid pace since this decision and we hope some of you guys will come along too.

Our meets tend to occur in Hamilton, NJ as it's where our first meet started and has become a pretty accurate center point for most of us. This is subject to change as the group grows, but for now this is the usual. A bunch of BMW guys have already joined up, so believe me when I say you guys are more than welcome.

If you click the image above it should bring you to our facebook page, if not (www.facebook.com/groups/drtyeuros).

Next meet is Sunday, Dec 2 in Hamilton NJ, at the Uno's right off the 295 exit in the plaza that the AMC theatre is in. 225 sloane avenue.

Thanks guys,
Lenny
Appreciate 0