BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-31-2012, 07:12 AM   #1
pinmagic
The Only Sane One Here
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i Convertible

If You Need Body Work in the DC Area...

Kudos to Amercian Service Center (aka Mercedes of Arlington, VA) for outstanding body work on my 2011 135i vert. On Thanksgiving day, someone backed into my parked car, smashing the driver's door, and the front quarter-panel. I took it to American Service Center, because they seemed to have a good rep, and they're half a block from my home (sweet!).

In short, they did a great job. They worked directly with the insurance company. The car looks great, and everything works. The people were nice, and they only took about a week to complete the job.

When I dropped the car off, I asked the quality control guy not to wash it when they were done, because I was afraid of swirl marks. When I picked it up, he told me they went ahead and cleaned the wheels and the interior for me, even though they weren't washing the car. That's using your head!

All in all, a great job. Very satisfied.
      04-03-2013, 12:19 PM   #2
1BlackDropTop
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 Alpine White X3M

Good looks on ASC! I live in Rosslyn, and will definitely keep this in mind!
Appreciate 0