BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-15-2010, 11:38 PM   #45
Garduna
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Sedona 1er|Yellow S3|NardoTTRS

lol i guess my chances of getting the group buy prices is pretty much dead >_< I could do 2-3 monthly installments of it to pay it off but no way can i pay over 1k in one go, just not possible. I'm gonna have to convert it from USD to CAD and have customs slapping my face.....
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2010, 12:06 AM   #46
Sifu
Private
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garduna View Post
lol i guess my chances of getting the group buy prices is pretty much dead >_< I could do 2-3 monthly installments of it to pay it off but no way can i pay over 1k in one go, just not possible. I'm gonna have to convert it from USD to CAD and have customs slapping my face.....
I feel your pain brother! You Canada guys get raped in all those import taxes and other misc. crap!
Let me know if you sell your left kidney by then to get you set up
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2010, 10:27 AM   #47
Sifu
Private
Rep

C'mon people...WHO wants some CUSTOM wheels at a SWEET PRICE!!! ONLY$999!!! Still have room to add people!
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2010, 09:32 PM   #48
Sifu
Private
Rep

Another buyer added!!! Let's keep it going!
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2010, 01:39 AM   #49
Seabiscuit
Aequitas Veritas
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 135i

are there any pics of 18s on the 135i?

I wanted to hold out for 19s, but I think I might pull the trigger on this depending on how they look
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2010, 02:07 AM   #50
Sifu
Private
Rep

I'll check with Kevin on Monday to see if he has any on file.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2010, 02:40 AM   #51
Garduna
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep

Like I said ///M3AN ONE, I'm down for it but I'll need to talk about the payment methods. Are you handling this groupbuy or ModBargins?
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2010, 10:03 AM   #52
Sifu
Private
Rep

Quote:
Like I said ///M3AN ONE, I'm down for it but I'll need to talk about the payment methods. Are you handling this groupbuy or ModBargins?
I am handling the group buy. I'm getting all the participants squared away as best as possible before going to Kevin at **********s. Kevin will be receiving ALL the payments DIRECTLY. Kevin is already getting slammed with questions about this group buy. By all means, if you are unsure with offsets or payment options feel free to call him. Full payment is required when we order these wheels. I already asked if we can do a deposit and he said no due to the low GB price. I will be sending pm's to all the buyers on my list with some information that needs to be filled out for the Group buy. There is also a contract that everyone needs to sign about the return policy. There is a 50% cancellation fee if the buyer changes his mind, reason being because the set will be CUSTOM and harder for **********s to sell in the future. By this Monday, you will know exactly how much you are paying for the wheels, tax if you are a CA resident, and shipping costs if you are within conus. Kevin will determine international shipping for those outside the US. Any other questions hit me up!
Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2010, 12:36 PM   #53
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep
Drives: Saturn Redline

Garduna, I'll likely be travelling to Toronto in a couple/few months (it'd be after we should be getting the wheels). If you'd like we can try to arrange something and I can drop it off. (helping out another 1er )
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2010, 08:15 PM   #54
Sifu
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
Garduna, I'll likely be travelling to Toronto in a couple/few months (it'd be after we should be getting the wheels). If you'd like we can try to arrange something and I can drop it off. (helping out another 1er )
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2010, 08:29 PM   #55
Sifu
Private
Rep

More buyers added!
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2010, 10:11 PM   #56
Garduna
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep

Quote:
That's definately something to think about
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2010, 12:11 AM   #57
Sifu
Private
Rep

Pm's replied...
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2010, 08:57 AM   #58
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep

Quote:
That's definately something to think about
Feel free to let me know (PM preferable), bypass the customs crap, and with our horrible exchange rate, might work out decently well for you
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2010, 08:58 AM   #59
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep

wow, we're at 20 already? nice! keep it up!

Is kevin doing anything more if we get to say 25-30?
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2010, 11:37 AM   #60
Sifu
Private
Rep

*** U P D A T E ***

Just got off the phone with Kevin, and we are gathering all the info to get this order ready. He will be sending me a pm that I will forward to all the participants that needs to be filled out and sent back to me. The pm will also have the payment methods, which you don't have to use Paypal. You can use Visa, Mastercard, etc. and payment will be sent DIRECTLY to **********s. Shipping is set at $99 Conus. Kevin will handle all international orders. Once I get all the pms back with all the info needed, I will forward to Kevin to process. Kevin WILL give EACH buyer a call AFTER all the info is gathered to confirm offsets and color. Don't worry guys if you are still unsure about offsets, Kevin WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!!! Once we have 16 CONFIRMED BUYERS, i.e. money PAID, the order will be sent. If there are more than the 16, DON'T WORRY! YOU will be hooked up! Any questions feel free to pm me or call Kevin or Ron direct at **********s at (714) 582-3330 ext 8009 Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm (PST)

CUT OFF DATE WILL BE THIS FRIDAY JANUARY 22,2010. ALL ORDERS NEED TO BE PLACED BEFORE THE CUT OFF DATE TO GET THE GB PRICE!!!!

So have your funds ready to go people!!! Lets get this done!
Kevin is also checking to see if he can do any better pricing on the custom pinstriping, retail on that option is $350
Hyper Silver is NO LONGER available.
ALSO... once we get the confirmed 16 buyers, Ron is checking to see if we can even get a BETTER DEAL if we can get 5 more confirmed buyers along with the 16. So if we reach 21, we might get a sweeter deal!!!
***After you send payment to Kevin @ **********s PLEASE send me a pm so I can track all the payments!!!***

THANK YOU!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2010, 11:41 AM   #61
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M3AN ONE View Post
*** U P D A T E ***

Just got off the phone with Kevin, and we are gathering all the info to get this order ready. He will be sending me a pm that I will forward to all the participants that needs to be filled out and sent back to me. The pm will also have the payment methods, which you don't have to use Paypal. You can use Visa, Mastercard, etc. and payment will be sent DIRECTLY to **********s. Shipping is set at $99 Conus. Kevin will handle all international orders. Once I get all the pms back with all the info needed, I will forward to Kevin to process. Kevin WILL give EACH buyer a call AFTER all the info is gathered to confirm offsets and color. Don't worry guys if you are still unsure about offsets, Kevin WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!!! Once we have 16 CONFIRMED BUYERS, i.e. money PAID, the order will be sent. If there are more than the 16, DON'T WORRY! YOU will be hooked up! Any questions feel free to pm me or call Kevin or Ron direct at **********s at (714) 582-3330 ext 8009 Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm (PST)

CUT OFF DATE WILL BE THIS FRIDAY JANUARY 22,2010. ALL ORDERS NEED TO BE PLACED BEFORE THE CUT OFF DATE TO GET THE GB PRICE!!!!

So have your funds ready to go people!!! Lets get this done!
Kevin is also checking to see if he can do any better pricing on the custom pinstriping, retail on that option is $350
Hyper Silver is NO LONGER available.
ALSO... once we get the confirmed 16 buyers, Ron is checking to see if we can even get a BETTER DEAL if we can get 5 more confirmed buyers along with the 16. So if we reach 21, we might get a sweeter deal!!!
***After you send payment to Kevin @ **********s PLEASE send me a pm so I can track all the payments!!!***

THANK YOU!!!

Appreciate 0
      01-18-2010, 12:39 PM   #62
Garduna
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep

that 21 might actually be me lol still need to call kevin. at the office right now and will call him around noon ish
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2010, 01:52 PM   #63
Sifu
Private
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
that 21 might actually be me lol still need to call kevin. at the office right now and will call him around noon ish
Pm's coming to you!
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2010, 01:54 PM   #64
Seabiscuit
Aequitas Veritas
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 135i

whats the price difference on with 21 buyers?
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2010, 02:45 PM   #65
Sifu
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabiscuit View Post
whats the price difference on with 21 buyers?
Need 16 PAID FIRST!!! Then we can talk! I'll update first post as people pay!

Pm's sent to all buyers with directions on how to procede! Anyone else want in pm me!!! Let's go people! REMEMBER to send me a pm of payment sent!!! January 22 is the cut off date!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2010, 03:24 PM   #66
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep

here's the lifetime warranty i was thinking of:
Forgestar warrants that wheels manufactured by Forgestar will be free from structural failure as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product. Forgestar further warrants to the original purchaser that products manufactured by Forgestar will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and intended use for a period of one year from retail purchase.

granted doesn't cover everything...but what exactly would 'structural failure' mean?
Appreciate 0