BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-01-2008, 12:28 PM   #1
modbargains
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 335i & 01 Toyota Avalon

**********s | *** Cyber Monday BLOW-OUT SPECIAL Sale ***

The annual Cyber Monday event at **********s.com is here!!!

[IMG]http://www.**********s.com/logo_img/**********logo6test_a.jpg[/IMG]

First off, ALL Black Friday specials have been extended through Monday December 1st! All of the details on these specials can be seen below and on our website.

Next, we have coupon codes on our website active for 1 day only for the following amounts:

$50.00 - $100.00 orders: $5 off coupon code 5OFF
$100.01 - $200.00 orders: $10 off coupon code 10OFF
$200.01 - $300.00 orders: $20 off coupon code 20OFF
$300.01 - $400.00 orders: $30 off coupon code 30OFF
$400.01 and up orders: $40 off coupon code 40OFF

Remember, all orders over $500 get free shipping. Combine the "40OFF" coupon with this offer and enjoy huge savings!

BREMBO Brakes: Call us for special discounts today only!
KW Coilovers: Call us for special discounts today only!

If you've been waiting to make a purchase for your vehicle, now is the time to treat yourself. These deals are NOW ACTIVE on our website www.**********s.com and for phone orders at **************.

These deals will expire promptly at 11:59 PM this Monday, December 1st.

REMUS Exhaust Systems
[IMG]http://www.**********s.com/images/Thumbnail%20Logos/REMUS_logo%201.jpg[/IMG]

REMUS exhaustsMade in Austria, without the unreasonable European price point! Extremely high quality and applications for nearly any vehicle.
CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL:
5% off list price of any system
+ $25 **********s Gift Card
+ FREE 100% cotton REMUS Shirt
+ FREE REMUS Pit Crew Hat or REMUS Umbrella

REMUS for BMW, Click HERE
REMUS for all other cars, Click HERE

Or Call us at ************** and a friendly representative will help you.

StopTech Specials
[IMG]http://www.**********s.com/images/Thumbnail%20Logos/stop_tech_logo1.gif[/IMG]

While REMUS helps you go faster with a horsepower boost, StopTech helps you stop faster. Pair the two to make your car even more of an ultimate driving machine.stoptech
CYBER MONDAY SPECIALS:
15% off Retail Price on all StopTech Big Brake Kits. Coupon Code STBBK08BF
5% off website price (already discounted off list) on Stoptech Stage 2 brake kits - includes rotors, pads, brake lines, and fluid for a complete brake upgrade at an affordable price. Starts at $499 for some models. Get 5% off with coupon code STKBF508

Go to our website www.**********s.com to find the brakes for your car or call ************** and we will apply the coupon code for you on the phone.

Matte Black and Carbon Fiber Grilles - FREE SHIPPING
[IMG]http://www.**********s.com/images/Thumbnail%20Logos/blackout_CF_%201.jpg[/IMG]

Matte black grillesOne of our most popular items of the year, we are offering FREE SHIPPING on all matte black and carbon fiber kidney and fender grilles.
Starting at $49.99 and up, these grilles are a great way to make a big difference on your vehicle without making a big dent in your wallet.

NEW RELEASES: E82 1 series front kidney grilles, E63 6 series/M6 front kidney grilles, E63 M6 side fender grilles, E90/E92 M3 front kidney grilles, E92 M3 side fender grilles

Click Here to Learn More and Get FREE SHIPPING during our Cyber Monday SPECIAL[/url]

Brembo Big Brake Kits

So you've got a fast car... that doesn't mean much if you can't stop it just as fast! The ultimate in performance braking can be sourced through **********s by upgrading to a Brembo big brake kit.

For Cyber Monday only, please call us for special prices on the Brembo product line!

aFe Intake Systems
[IMG]http://www.**********s.com/images/Thumbnail%20Logos/afe_logo%201.jpg[/IMG]

Increase horsepower, increase gas mileage!
In observance of Thanksgiving on the 27th, get $27 off any aFe intake from **********s!Coupon Code: AFETHX27

**********s Carbon Fiber Wallet
[IMG]http://www.**********s.com/images/Thumbnail%20Logos/MB%20CF%20Wallet_%201.jpg[/IMG]

Carbon Fiber Wallets FREE SHIPPING
Most of the staff members at **********s use this as their own personal wallet! A Great Gift for any enthusiast. FREE SHIPPING for Black Friday Special Event
Our Price: $39.95
S & H: FREE

Remember, these offers are good until the end of Cyber Monday only. That means these once a year prices expire December 1st at 11:59 PM pacific time.

Don't forget that on all orders over $500 you get free ground shipping anywhere within the United States, a savings of up to $150 or more. Combine this with the "40OFF" coupon for huge savings!

Our office hours for phone orders are:

Monday: 10 AM - 6 PM Pacific Time phone orders, online ordering available

ONLINE ORDER PROCESSING will be active all 24 hours on Cyber Monday.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2008, 02:35 PM   #2
modbargains
Brigadier General
Rep

Keep the orders coming guys!
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2008, 05:14 PM   #3
modbargains
Brigadier General
Rep

KW Coilovers are going like hot cakes!
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2008, 05:44 PM   #4
Dangerlucas
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Garage List
2008 135i  [5.50]
Thanks a lot for the help today. I was going to hold off on my KW v3 purchase, but the price was too good to pass up.
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(1addicts.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2008, 05:48 PM   #5
modbargains
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerlucas View Post
Thanks a lot for the help today. I was going to hold off on my KW v3 purchase, but the price was too good to pass up.
No problem Lucas, anything I can do to help out :thumbup:
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2008, 07:16 PM   #6
modbargains
Brigadier General
Rep

45 MINUTES LEFT, I'LL BE IN THE OFFICE TIL 6PM, GIVE ME A CALL FOR THOSE BREMBO AND KW SPECIALS!

Appreciate 0