BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-05-2011, 11:06 AM   #1
HP Autosport
Supreme Allied Commander
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3
Location: Santa Barbara, AP, Brembo, GIAC, Koni, Ohlins, Performance Friction, www.hpautosport.com

HPA KW V-series true coilover conversion kit

Is your KW V-series coilovers lack the performance you expected? Does your car have excessive dive, squad and pitch? The KW V-series kit is not bad out of the box for a sporty drop and slightly firm up the suspension, but when pushed hard on the street or during HPDE/track days they lack the performance expected from a coilover kit.

This kit conversts your KW V-series to a true coilover setup, the progressive beehive springs are relaced with a constant ID linear rate coilover spring from Swift. A wide range of spring rates are available to suit your driving needs.

The basic front only kit consists of a custom upper spring perch, Swift springs, and Swift thrust sheets. The complete kit will come with rear Swift springs, Swift thrust sheets, and a pair of rear height adjusters.

The bottom photo is the front kit mounted on KW struts, one with the stock upper mount, and the other with Vorshlag camber plate.

***Slight machine shop work is required for the front lower spring perch, which can easily be done at a local mahine shop***

A wide variety of spring rates are available to choose from or we can make a recommendation for you.

Camber plates is optional, but recommended if you are attending HPDE or track days or simply looking for more camber adjustments.

***This is very similar to what Berk Technoloy is running on their Redline Time Attach 135i before switching to the motorsport dameprs***
Attached Images

Appreciate 0