BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-06-2011, 08:24 PM   #1
cooler2442
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 1/18 Monte Carlo Blue E92 M3

Garage List
Berk Technology Exhaust + Shop Pics

I just picked up a new 2011 135i and with less than 500 miles I already want to mod it. I looked at all the exhausts on the market and I decided to go with the Berk Full Street Exhaust. I emailed Bryan with a ton of questions since I am new to modding BMW's. He promptly answered all of them and by promptly I mean within 30minutes on each single email. Now that is customer service.

I also wanted to go pickup the exhaust which I know would be a bother for certain vendors but Bryan was able to accommodate me for Friday afternoon and was at the shop when I got there.

Good thing the 135i I got had folding seats:

Bryan was also kind enough to give me a tour of the place and I found the Berk race car being worked on for upgraded cooling. So I took some pics of that as well.

Overall I would recommend Bryan's customer service to anyone. Stay tuned for install pics and product review next week.
Appreciate 0