BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-03-2012, 12:17 PM   #1
AZ135
REALTOR
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 Jag XF Supercharged

Arizona...Cars and Coffee and the Pavilions

Hey everyone! We had a pretty good showing last month at the Pavilions and talked about doing Cars and Coffee and the Pavilions on May 5th. I haven't seen any updates on it so I thought I'd get this out there.

Cars and Coffee starts around 7 or 7:30 this time of year and if we'd like to park together I recommend getting there closer to 7. It's held at Gainey Suites at the SE corner of Scottsdale Rd and Doubletree. It's always a lot of fun.

After that the plan is to grab lunch and head over to the Pavilions in the afternoon. I have a prior obligation and won't be able to take part in anything after C&C, but hopefully others can get together.

I know the local section doesn't get a ton of attention on 1addicts, so hopefully people can PM others to get some attention to this thread.

See you all Saturday!
Appreciate 0