BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-20-2022, 08:19 PM   #1
postalsvc
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i 2008

FS 2008 BMW 135i 63k miles, one owner

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 16,999.00

Item Interest
https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/c...435560331.html

I am selling my stock, well-maintained, freshly detailed, low-mileage 2008 BMW 135i coupe. The odometer is at 63,512 as of today. One owner, a non-smoker, always garage parked, and in great condition. No accidents.

Mint condition, freshly detailed, no warning lights or other maintenance issues. Properly maintained in excess of manufacturer recommendations at Lincoln Park Import Service (professional BMW mechanic) for the last several years. Some repairs/maintenance were done at European Auto in Lincoln Park, another professional mechanic. Every single oil change or wear/tear item was serviced on schedule. This car has never required anything more than standard maintenance.

Please contact me with any questions or to set up a test drive and/or viewing. Test drives require proof of driver's license and insurance prior to arrival.

BMW's award-winning N54 engine, 306 HP, straight-6 cylinder, twin-turbo. Comes with two sets of tires/wheels. The tire/wheel set mounted in the photos is the less impressive 17" winter tire/wheel set. Upon your purchase, you'll also receive a full summer tire/wheel set. Both sets of tires/wheels are in great condition and are each less than 2 years old. Tires come with a road hazard warranty from TireRack.

Clean and clear Illinois title; ready to transfer. Automatic transmission with paddle shifters. "Year 1 of the One" with all original books, manuals, badges, and letters from the manufacturer - 2008 was the first year this model was sold.

Don't hesitate to ask questions; lowball offers or other bogus requests will be ignored. If this ad is posted, the car is still available.

Last edited by postalsvc; 01-21-2022 at 09:55 AM..
Appreciate 1