BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-30-2013, 04:38 PM   #1
JJH
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: IB E92 M3 DCT; SG E90 325i

Shannons German Auto Display 2013, Canberra

I am assisting with coordinating BMW entries for the Shannons German Auto Display 2013. This is Canberra's premier display of German motor vehicles and will be staged on the lawns of Old Parliament House. Organised by a joint committee formed from each of the German car clubs in Canberra, the event is set for Sunday September 22 from 8:30am until 3:00pm.

This is an invite to all forum members in the region, especially you Canberra-area guys, to join in on the day. We will be part of the BMW Car Club Canberra display but I will need to know firm numbers by Sunday September 15. As space for cars is limited, you will need to register with me by PM by then – unfortunately late comers will not be guaranteed a spot.

Registration, collected by the event organisers for their running costs, is only $10 per car and payable on the day. Spectator entry is free - all the public are welcome.

Display car access is from Parkes Place West only; see map for details > https://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?i...73c67712afeefa

I’ll put up further details as they come to hand and try to answer any questions you may post here about the event.

Cheers,
Jon
Appreciate 0