BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-21-2011, 05:41 PM   #1
thez99
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi A4

Garage List
2013 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Autowash Express is NO GOOD!

Ya so i just moved to the Raleigh area bout 3 weeks ago, got a free "elite wash" pass in the mail for this car wash called Autowash Express, sort of a corporation wash. So i figure ya I knew it was a brush non-touchfree wash but it was free and id give it a try. Well that was a mistake..

First off, 95% of their staff were snubby latino's who spoke little english and seemed as if they took zero interest in their work. Next, obviously the wash had brushes, so after I noticed a shitload of those wonderful little microscopic scratches allll over my hood, etc. that I will need to fix with an upcoming detail job.

The wash has an automatic blow drying system at the end of it and yet with every wash they still towel dry the damn thing, realllly wish Id have said NO towels since Im sure that added to the scratches and lint left over.

Just was not a good experience and at $22 theres no way I could ever see spending that again when I can do a better job myself or at one of those 3 dollar self spray washes where you dont hafta worry about scratches and dirty mexicans messing up ur interior and leaving lint and shit everywhere..
Appreciate 0